Chapter 2: The confession

[Jack's POV]

I held my thumb over the call button. My hands were clammy, even with my cold beer in hand. My mind was scattered. The world was spinning rapidly. Calling Mark and telling him about the feelings I have for him would be the hardest thing I have ever done. Even more difficult that trying to defeat Sans from Undertale.

"Ugh! I can't fuckin' do it!" I yelled, throwing my phone across the room. I began to breathe heavily, as I stormed into my bathroom. I quickly turned on the faucet, and splashed my face with the cold water. My breathing slowed, but I could feel my hands slightly shake.

"Ok Jackaboy... Deep breaths. You can do this."
I went back to retrieve my phone.

"Come on Jack. You've had feelings for him the day you first saw his channel. You have to tell him how you feel."

And before I even realized it, I had already pressed the call button. After a few seconds, Mark picked up the phone.
"Hey, Jack!" Mark exclaimed with a cheerful tone. But what I noticed was that his tone was... different. He seemed nervous about something. But I quickly brushed it off, worrying more about the situation at hand.
"U-um, hey."
"So what's up? What did you want to talk to me about?"
I began to breathe heavier, and Mark quickly picked up on it.
"What are you doing? Jacking off?" He asked, laughing at his stupid pun. I giggled a slight bit, and sighed.
"Well, this is going to sound weird. Are you ready?"
"I'm always ready, baby." He replied, giggling a tiny bit.
"Well... Um... The first day I saw you... The first time we did a collaboration... When you just make my laugh me fuckin' arse off..." I giggled, beginning to calm down, thinking about all the memories we share. "Well, what I mean to say is... You make me feel at home. You are my home."
"Aww, thanks Jack. That means a lot." He replied, as I could feel the smile planted on his face.
"Uh... Well... What I mean to say is... I... I have... I want a relationship with you." I finally got out, barely making my way out of the sentence. I heard silence, as Mark was trying to comprehend what I said.
"Like, in a gay relationship?"
"I... Y-yes."
I heard him laugh, and I could feel the sting of embarrassment as I could feel my cheeks turn a bright red. But that sting of embarrassment turned into something different.
"I've wanted to say that for so long, Jack. I've wanted it too."