Chapter 37: Secrets

[Jack's POV]

The movie we we're watching was phenomenal. But really, I was never really focusing on the movie. All I could really focus on was how Mark's shoulder was. His soft hands, his perfect lips... Just everything was perfect. Every now and then, during the movie, Mark would just stare at me. He'd smile, then start to be the doofus he is.
"Mark! Stop! It tickles!" I whispered whenever he'd start to kiss me on the neck, although there was only a few people there other than me, Mark, and Chase.
Mark would just smile away. Something that always brightened my day was his smile. Something about just would fill me with pure joy.

Life was just perfect. And this day couldn't get better.

<><><>

"Alright, time for our next stop, Gorgeous." Mark cheered.
"Ooo, an Olive Garden!" I cheered.
"Yeah, I decided for lunch we could eat here as a family. We haven't done that in a while." He smiled, putting his hand on my shoulder. "By the way, I'm paying."
"Mark, I-"
"No. I'm paying." He ordered.
I grunted, folding my arms and pouting. He kissed me on the cheek, giggling.
"Love you!"
"Ugh... Love you too..." I laughed, as we all entered the restaurant.

<><><>

"So Chase, how's your junior year of high school going?" Mark asked, eating the spaghetti he had ordered.
"Pretty good. I signed up for track, since I'd be pretty good at it. I've made quite a few friends, and I'm pretty sure this girl has a crush on me. And to think I've only been at that school for a few weeks."
"Impressive." Mark nodded.
"Are your grades good?" I asked, lifting an eyebrow.
"All A's and two B's. They are in pre-calculus and history." He answered, rolling his eyes when he thought about how much he hates those two classes.
"I'm proud of you Chase! Those are pretty damn good grades." Mark hugged Chase, making both of them smile.

"Well, this has been an awesome day so far, Mark. Thank you so much for it." I exclaimed.
"Baby, you haven't even seen the best part yet."
Mark responded. I then saw Chase whisper to Mark, excusing himself from the table.

"Chase, where are you-"
"Jack, it's ok. He has somewhere he has to go. We will see him later."
"Hm... Alright."

I then started to get suspicious of Mark. What exactly was he planning.

[Mark's POV]

"Mark, I'm going to go get everything ready." Chase whispered. I nodded, letting Chase leave from the table.
"Chase, where are you-"
"Jack, it's ok. He has somewhere he has to go. We will see him later."
"Hm... Alright."

Jack gave me a puzzled look, looking as though he is suspicious of me. I couldn't tell him how I was planning to end the night. I have to admit: I was pretty nervous about it. I was hoping everything was going to go as planned. I couldn't tell him, but I knew he was going to start questioning me.

This is going to be amazing.