Chapter 13: A Phone Call

[Jack's POV]

I began to drive on the highway, following what the GPS was telling me. I could feel that my hands were sweaty, and my body start to shake. This was way more stressful than it looked on GTA 5.

I looked straight ahead, and started to think about Mark, and how much I miss him. I miss his laugh, his smile, his hugs and kisses. I missed everything about him. It was such a short time that I had finally got him, and I didn't understand why he had to be taken away. Why me, of all people? Why did it have to be me?

I heard my phone ring, and I picked it up in a panicked manner.
"Jack! Oh my god! Jack, I miss you so much!" It was Mark! Oh my god it's Mark!
"Mark! Oh my god Mark! You have no idea how much I miss you!"
"I miss you too! Look, I don't have much time to talk. I just want you to know I love you, and I know you're going to save me."
"I love you too!" I yelled, crying. "I'm coming for you, Markimoo!"
"I know. I'm sorry, I don't know where I am."
"Oh god. Just know I'm hurrying as fast as I can!"
"Oh god, their coming! Jack! Hurry please! I love you! Hugs and kisses!"
"Hugs and kisses." I said, crying.
"Don't cry Jack! Stay strong."

I then heard yelling in the background, and Mark screaming in pain. The phone abruptly hung up, and I stepped on the gas pedal.

Oh god, I need to hurry. Oh god, please let him be ok.