Chapter 15: The Drug Smuggle

[Jack's POV]

I was five minutes from the destination, and I looked around to analyze the area. It seemed to not be the richest part of town. There were quite a few homeless people, and it made me feel bad that I couldn't help them at that point of time.

I was shaking, afraid that I was going to get by the cops or something of that matter. Not only was I afraid of the cops, but I was afraid of whoever I was delivering the drugs to. Who knows who was going to greet me at the doorstep. They might even greet me with a bullet to the face. But I had to take that chance.

I arrived at the destination, and it was the sketchiest looking place I had ever seen. Half of the windows were broken, and the other half of them had the blinds closed. I looked around the inside of the car to see if I could find anything useful, and inside of the glove compartment, there was a ski mask. I took a minute to debate on whether or not to use it, and ended up wearing it, in case the people would rat me out.

I open up the trunk, and saw a large container full of drugs. I picked it up, and carried it to the door. I sat it down, and rung the doorbell. I heard dogs, and I heard a few people inside. I was greeted by a man with an aggressive look, a look that said "I want to kill you."

"So you're the guy they hired to deliver our party supplies?"
"Um... Yeah..."
"Man, they keep gettin' white ass delivery men." A man sitting on the couch in the living room snorted. I shake it off, just trying to get the job done.
"Just set it on the delivery, dude." The first man said. I set the drugs on the table, my hands starting to get clammy.
"Hey, so our supplier wanted us to give you this note. I dunno what it is, I was too stoned to read it. But here." 

A third guy handed me another note, but right before I was going to read it, I heard cop sirens sounding right outside our door. Everyone there panicked, getting out all the guns in the house. They all lined up in the windows, planning to kill the officers. I needed to get going to the next mission, so I ran out the back door, hoping I could slip by when either side was done firing

After a while, the shooting from inside stopped, and I heard the cops starting to come inside. I ran to my car, which was behind all the cop cars, and quickly drove away.

I was heavily breathing, seeing as though I had just somehow managed to escape out of there. I pulled off to a gas station, and took a second to read the next note for yet another mission.

Impressive. We are all surprised you have made it this far. But are you willing to face one of your greatest fears for the one you love?

671 Wet Marsh Drive

Best of luck to you.