Chapter 5: Sexy Mark

[Jack's POV]

"Yeah, sounds great! We'll see you guys there. Thanks for being so understanding, Bob." Mark replied, hanging up the phone.
"Yeah, Bob and Wade are going to meet us at Freddy Fazbear's." Mark yelled to me.
"Sounds aweso-... Wait. WHERE?!" I yelled in a frightened manner.
"Just kidding. They'll meet us at the pizza place we always go to in an hour or so." He answered, laughing.
"Oh, ok. Cool." I replied, chuckling. I continued to wash the dishes, but was startled when Mark came up behind me and hugged me. I jumped in surprise, and he began hysterically laughing.
"Man, and I thought I scare easily..."
"Whatever! I'm just... Ugh! You are a fuckin'..."
"Sexy beast, right?" He asked, continuing to laugh. I blushed, as Mark pushed me up against the frigerator. I tried to escape his grasp, but it was no use.
"I'm just too hot to handle, aren't I?" He asked seductively, putting his lips so close to mine I could feel his soft, gentle breaths. I could feel my whole body get hot, as my breathing got heavier than normal.
"I-I... Uh..."
Mark wouldn't let me answer him. He put his hand on my neck, and placed his lips on mine. I kissed him back, showing him the same amount of passion he showed me. My hands couldn't resist it any longer. I quickly unbuttoned Mark's shirt, as I continued to hold Mark captive with my lips. He pulls off his shirt, as I marvel at how arousing he was. Even the scar that was revealed made him all the more... Better. He carried me to the countertop, and sat me there, as we continued to take each other's breath away. I wrapped my legs around him, and also letting my hands roam his chest. A slight moan escapes my lips, as I felt Mark smile through our kissing. He abruptly stops and pulls away.
"Hmm... Maybe we should get ready to meet up with Bob and Wade." He said with a smile, picking up his shirt and starting to put it back on.
"You tease..." I replied through heavy breathing. He just simply smiled and walked to our bedroom, and started to get ready.
"#SexyMark..." I mumbled under my breath, smiling. I went into our bedroom, and started to get ready along with him.