Hard to get? Maby not

Hayes's POV

Today is the day that my friend tez and i are setting up eachother on a blind date, i feel like hes gonna give me a wierd girl as a joke so i got him a wierd girl. Were walking to the resturaunt and i still wanted to look good though so i ruffled up my hair because i think girls dig ruffled hair, usually every girl likes me so it should be easy.

 Were walking to the resturaunt and i still wanted to look good though so i ruffled up my hair because i think girls dig ruffled hair, usually every girl likes me so it should be easy

We got in the resturaunt and a saw this amazingly cute girl waving at me go go over to her, so i did.

"Hi hayes, im your blind date" she said and my jaw dropped and i slowly looked back at tez.

"So wheres my girl?" Tez asked

"Umm over there" i said wile pointing to a girl in the corner picking her teeth then eating it

"C'mon man your kidding right?" He asked

"I thought this was going to be a joke but i guess i was wrong" i said

"God help me" he said and walked to the girl and sat down with her, i sat down with mine and we got to know eachother.

*after a half an hour*

So we got to know eachother a lot but it seemed as if she was playing hard to get though.

"Well i think i have to get home now hayes, it was great meeting you though" she said wile getting up and putting on her jacket.

"I can walk you home if you want?" I asked

"No i think ill be fine" She replied

"Oh well... May i have your number so we can talk more?" I sasked and she looked at me then walked away. I slumped my shoulders, she went to the respgister and got some pice of paper and she went to the door, i looked at her with a depressed look and she walked up to me, gave me a kiss on the cheek and put that piece of paper on my hand. She walked away, but stopped at the door wile it was open. I read the pice of paper and it said 'call me (your number)' i smiled and looked at her and she smiled, then left.

100TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eeekkk! ❤️❤️❤️ i didnt think i would make it this far, we made it to 22.3k😃😃😋 im so happy to have all of you and i love you all!