He asks you out

Hayes's POV

"She said shes coming over" i said to nash "well...how are you gonna ask y/n out?" He asked "umm...i-i dont know i think ill just plain ask her to be my girlfriend" i said. "Dude really? Thats it?" "Uhh yea?" I said confused "no lil bro lemmie show you how to do it, first well need rose peddals" nash said and i knew this was already going to be to much. "Lets get to the flower store before she gets here and so we have enough time"

*skip getting roses*

We got home and nash said "here put the peddals on the grownd and spell WILL YOU BR MY GIRLFRIEND? Okay?" "Ummm okay" i didnt know nash could be a romantic person then he started to light candles around where i spelled  WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND? Then SHE WALKED IN! (Also hayes put on a tux too) i stood there with a rose in my hand and she read it and smiled then looked at me. She walked over to me and smashed her lips on mine IT WAS PERFECT until she said "you know you could of just plain asked me" and she giggled. I looked back and nash was standing there and i gave him a dirty look then a smile, i looked back at her and she hugged my tight almost like a bear hug and i did the same " i love y-you" i studdered because i was nervouse what she would ripliy. "i LOVE you to hayes and i love this soo much and it smells like cinimon rolls in here" she laughed and so did i "thats the candles" i giggled " man now i want cinimon rolls" she said "WAAAAYY AHEAD OF YA" nash yelled from the kitchen to us then randomly pulled cinimon buns out of the oven like seriously wtf? "Wow nash thanks" she said as she took one and bit it "yea thanks nash" i said taking one too "wait i have an idea" she rubbed the icing on the cinimon roll on her lips then put it on mine to then we kissed. After we broke the kiss she said "wow best. tasting. kiss. EVER" we both laughed "lets watch a movie!" She said running to the couch and sitting down. "OKAY!" I said and runned to the couch and started the movie and snuggled until she fell asleep on my cheast "your the best thing that ever happened to me" i whispered still thinking she was asleep "mee too" she whispered back to me cuddleing up more and i blush and we both fell asleep.

Okay sooo that was one of the many awaiting imagines to come up soon and i hope you liked this one ALSO any requests on what you would like for me to do (it can involve your name too and whatever you want to happen!;))