Why? (Part 1)

Your POV
(You and hayes had a sleepover at his house and hes been acting wierd the whole night)

"Hayes?" I said rubbing my boyfriend hayes's arm to wake him up from sleeping.

"Mmmh"  he grumbled

"Get up, i wanna take a morning walk" i said

"No" he said

"Pweeese" i said

"No just go by yourself" he said and pushed my hand off his sholder.

"Whatever" i said getting up and walking to the bathroom to get dressed.

(10 minutes later)

I walked out of the bathroom and saw that hayes was out of bed. I looked around the house. I couldnt find him so i just walked out of the house and started my morning stroll through the beach......after walking for about 30 minutes i was on my way back to his house and once i was almost at the door i noticed in the window was hayes makeing out with another girl. I started to shake, i wasnt beliveing my eyes. I walked in the house and walked straight past them both and walked upstairs to get my stuff.

(3 minutes later)

I walked downstairs to hayes and that girl looking at me and i looked back at them.
"Hayes? im breaking up with you...bye" i said very calmly.

I walked out of the house and the akward thing is that our houses were right across the street in front of eachother.

Hiiiiiiii everyone! First one for this summer and loads more to come!❤️❤️❤️❤️
My instagram: Gilli_pie
Twitter: Gilli_pie