Request for emily

Emily's POV
(Hayes is your boyfriend)

"BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!" I herd my alarm go off as i then slamed it. I cant wait until today is over because then its gonna be WINTER BREAK! Finally. I forced myself to get out of bed and i didnt feel like taking a shower this morning so i just brushed my teeth and hair, got on sweatpants, a big sweatshirt, and did my normal makeup (whatever you normally do for your makeup lol🤗) and i was ready. As i walked out the door i started my way to school. I walked because school is only two blocks away and i like to exersize haha. As i was walking i noticed hayes and two othe girls, it made me confused and i was gonna walk over to them but one of them KISSED HIM, WTF?! I had water in my eyes but didne cry, i was more mad then sad so i ran to school. I walked in and sat on a bench away from everyone, hayes and i usually meet in a spot near the entrence but i dont want to see or talk to him. I saw hayes walk in and go to our spot, i just watched him sit there looking around for me but then the bell rang. I got up a d ran to my class as fast as i could to avoid him seeing me, finally i reached my class and sat down. But of corse i did t think about that hayes is in the SAME FREKING CLASS AS ME! I got up to the front of the room before hayes got to the class and said "EVERYONE, DONT TELL HAYES THAT IM HERE OKAY?" I said "okay" they all replied and i went to the back cornerof the room and sat down in a seat. Then, hayes enterd the room and i hid my face in my sweatshirt, he sat at the front of the class and i uncovered my face only to see hayes now staring at me. I looked at him then started to look at my phone that i took out and started playing games. Mr.darby our teacher said "okay, class has started, everyone in your seats and look at me" we all payed attention to her, then hayes raised his hand. "Umm, mr.darby i have to use the bathroom but i forgot where if is, can somebody take me there?" He said and obviously he was lieing "sure, pick someone from the class" and then hayes looked at me "emily" he smiled and i had to make an excuse "umm im sick" i sat farther into my seat, "well that cant stop you from walking" mr.darby said and i forced myself out of my seat and walked out the door with hayes following me. "What ps wrong" hayes said looking at me, i didnt say anything and kept walking. "Emily?" He said "TALK TO ME!" Then he tried to tickle me but i pushed his hand away, "STOP!" I said sternly, we finally reached the bathroom "go to the bathroom, i have to go to" i said and walked into the girls bathroom and hayes followed me "dude what th-" i was cut of by hayes pushing me against the wall kissing me, i pushed him away and ran. I think hayes was still in the bathroom when i reached the door of the classroom.

*after school*

When i walked home hayes lived right across the street from me so when i reached my door i saw hayes running twards me so i quickly ran in my house and shut the door and locked it, i herd knocks on the door and new it was hayes. "Im not leaving this door until you talk to me" he said through the door and the knocks stoped.

*6 hours later*

I thought hayes shoud of been gone by now so i walked to my window and saw hayes sitting there awake beside my door and he saw me looking and got up to the window and put his hands on it and i put mine on where his were on the other side of the glass, we looked at eachother and then i left, i looked back and saw that hayes had tears in his eyes. But i had to walk away before i cried.

*2 days later*

Its been two days and i still havent talked to hayes, i miss him. I have been in my room the whole two days and just kept a stash of food in my room. My parents are never home, they usually go on buisness trips. I thought it was time i should go outside i new hayes wouldnt be there so without thinking i just walked out on my porch. "EMILY!" Someone yelled making me scream, i noticed it was hayes and he hugged me and i hugged back. "You finally came out, i have to talk to you" he said at sat both of us down on the bench that was on my porch "i have to tell you something that youll problably be mad at me for but i know youll trust me that ill tell you the truth" he said and a tear streamed down his face "okay" i sighed being scared of what he might say. "Okay, so on the two days ago i was walking to school and i was randomly stopped by two girls that wouldnt let me go and i tried to walk away but one of them kissed me and i pushed her back and just wanted to ask you to forgive me for what she did" he then started to cry looking down. I lifted his face and kissed him, i didnt know he would flat out tell me instead of covering it.wow. "Its okay and i saw what happened but i didnt want to talk to you because i did t know if you would try to cover it or not" i said " im your boyfriend, i would never lie to you unless if would be about eating your food because i know you love food" he replied and we laughed then i kissed him again "man i missed this, i love you" he said smiling "i missed it too, and i love you more" i replied "thats not possible" we giggled and i brought him into my house and we hung out and watched movies. Hes the best thing that ever happened to me.

I hope you liked this emily!:) and requests are still open!;)