"I CANT WAIT TO MEET HER!!!" (Long)

Hayes's POV

Today there is a meet and greet at y/ht (your hometown) and im really exited becaus this is oneof my favorite towns. It was finally tome to leave to go to the lauries disco, i know... It a wierd name but i dont care.

-skip car ride to there-

So we finally arrived and walked in the doors to this dope looking disco and then we walked down a hall to where the meet and greet was. There were fans already waiting in line! They all screamed like crazy wile we walked by exept for one girl she was only looking at me and i was only looking at her, it was the wierdest feeling... Like we were connected somehow. "HAYES!" I heard nash call snapping me out of her trance and i noticed i completly stopped in the middle of walking wile looking at her. Anyways i smiled and she smiled and blushed and i walked over to where nash and the rest of the guys were. I CANT WAIT TO MEET HER!!! We walked up in front where we were suppose to meet everyone and there was music playing. I looked at the line and saw that girl dancing, it was a cute dance too. I giggled and we started the meet and greet.

-skip 20 minutes-

It was finally the time to meet her, she was next in line! "Hey!" She said walking up to me, i gave her a hug and this just wasnt any hug... This was the best hug i ever had, there was something about her that me go crazy when i looked at her! "Whats your name?" I asked her "y/n" she replied "i love that name!" I said and she smiled "thank you" she said and i could feel my cheeks getting warm. We took pictures and the security guard said "alright next!" And he took her arm and leaded her to the next one "wai-" i couldnt get anything out because i was so sad she had already left after a minute when the security guard took her away. I hugged the next fan and looked over and saw that she was avoiding hugging everyone else and just giving them handshakes, she didnt look the same as when we were together, she wasnt happy... I could tell. So after the fan left i said to the next fan waiting "hold on ill be back in one minute" i then walked over behind y/n before she whent to the next person and grabbed her hand and intertwined out fingers. She looked back at me and her face instantly brightened up. "Come with me" i said and leaded her to the back where we chilled out before the meet and greet, "wait here until the meet and greet is over please?" I asked her "okay" she said and sat on a couch. I waved goodbye and she waved back with a smile and went on her iphone.

-after 2 hours of meet and greet-

I felt bad making y/n wait this long but finally it was over, dont get me wrong i love my fans but i wanted to see her sooo badly. I quickly ran to the back and opened the door only to see an adorable, beautiful, cute y/n sleeping on the couch curled up with a blanket and a pillow. I wlked up to her and layed next to her facing her way and played with her hair. She then smiled and opened her eyes "what time is it?" She asked sitting up "5:30" i replied sitting up too "oh okay" she said "umm...y/n can i tell you something? But you have to promise me you wont get freaked out?!" I said and her eyes widened "sure hayes whuts up" she said and i got up and paced back and forth when my words slipped out of my mouth "y/n im in love with you, the moment i saw you i felt a connection and i knew there was something between us, i felt butterflies in my stomach the second you hugged me. I LOVE YOU!" I yelled and she slowly began to smile, she got up and ran to me and hugged me "i felt the same way hayes" she whispered in my ear. Then she looked at me and leaned in slowly until out lips met and we began to kiss. I broke the kiss accadently with a little giggle, CURSE MY GIGGELING! "Does this mean i get to call you mine?" I said and she kissed me again "ill take that as a yes" i said and she giggled. That was how i found my true love.

THERE YALL GO A NEW ONE YAYYYY! Sorry i didnt publish one yesterday i was very tired and didnt feel good, so im verry soorrrryyyy! Im still not feeling well but ill still do them for you. I LOVEEEE YOU ALLL AND  STAYYYYYY COOOOLLLL!