Skating!

Hayes and you were bored sitting on the couch surfing TV channels.

"Hayes, lets do something" i smiled and he looked at me "like what" he replied smileing, "ummm...." I didnt know what to do until i loooked at an old picture of hayes's mom and dad about our age ice skateing i really liked hayes alot and hayes noticed me looking at in and he looked at it to "what" he said lookig back at me, i smerked "ice skating" i pointed at the picture and he looked at it and smiled. He got up and grabbed my hand "well, c'mon lets get out cots and gloves" he said and with that we got dressed and walked to the public ice skateing rink and by that time it was dark and the lights were beautiful above the rink, as we got on our skates we were about to enter the rink when nash and carter grabbed out sholders "hey wassuppp!" Nash yelled making me jump and fall on my butt because i lost balence, hayes gave nash a rude look and then helped me up "thanks hayes" "no problem" he replied and we entered the rink after that. "Did i mention i dont really know how to skate" i was wobbly when i enter and hayes held my hands "dont worry i got you" he said looking into my eyes "come on y/n" he let go and backed up motioning me to skate twards him, then some jerks skated up to me and grinded there skated on the ice twards me makeing a bunch of ice flakes go in my hair and on me. Hayes skated to me "them jerks" he said and started dusting me off but didnt do my hair, i started rubbing them off but hayes stopped me "don't, they look beautiful in your hair" he said and blushed "your cute when you blush" i said and he giggled. After a little wile i started to get the hang of skating but hayes and i whent to the side and just stood there talking, then two of those jerks sketed right up to me and took my hands "hey babe" he said and i swiped my hands away "im not your babe, get away from me" i said "awe babe your blushing" he said and held me cheek, he was kinda cute but i was only cold. "STOP CALLING ME BABE! And im just cold, GET OFF OF ME!" I slapped he hand off of me, but suddonly hayes skated in between us facing him and hid back was twards me so he was protecting me "shes mine, i suggest you leave now before someone gets hurt" he said and they skated away. I hugged hahes tight "thank you hayes, i love you" i whispered in his ear "i love you too" he said back and hugged me tighter, after i tried to pull away from the hug hayes still had his hands around my waist andhe leand in, so did i and out cold lips met, we kissed and it was the most romantic moment, to make it even more romantic, you know that picture i was looking at earlier? This was the same pose.

I hope you liked this one, i sure did enjoy wrighting it for you guys!:)) As always ily all and STAYYY COOOLLL!