My waitor

Y/n's POV

So today im going on a date and its gonna be at a pizza shop, not the nicest date but its perfect for me! I got a text from my boyfriend.

Arian💝❤️❤️: hey baby, im outside waiting!😘😘😘❤️🤗

Me: alright im coming!🙈🙈🙈🙊

Arian💝❤️❤️: yayy!

After the last text i walked out the door only to find my amazing boyfriend waiting in his car for me. He then got out of the car and opened the door for me to get in on the other side, what a gentleman.

*skip car ride, and you at the pizza shop*

"So babe what do you want to get?" Arian asked looking at the menu "hmmm...i dont know, ooo wait i want the deep dish peperonii pizza!" I said and then he agreed to get the same thing as me. "Hello, what would you like to order?" I noticed a hansome my aged waitor standing at out table, our eyes met and i felt a connection with him. It was a feeling iv never felt before, even with Arian, thats wierd. Then we orderd and he said "alright, well my name id hayes and if you need anything else just ask" he smerked at me and winked, i smiled. "Y/n whats up with you and him huh?" Arian asked snapping me out of my toughts of hayes. "What? Nothing Arian why would you think something like that, im dating you. Your the one i want to be with" i lied, i cant belive i already fell for a guy i just met 2 minutes ago. "Okay babe" Arian said and gave me a kiss. I didnt feel a spark anymore!