BULLY

Here is a little intro: hayes has been your bully since 4th grade and you two are in 8th grade now, hayes never knew you danced until someone told him that you dance so he wanted to pay a visit to you.

Hayes's POV
So today at school i found out that y/n dances in a studio near school so i wanted to visit a for a little bit. After school my friend leaded me to her studio and when we went in i saw y/n dancing through the window, when i walked in y/n imedietly froze then started to run but i caught up to her "where do you think your going" i grabbed her arm tightly.

Y/n's POV
When i saw hayes i froze for a minute then ran but he grabbed my arm tightly "Where do you think your going" i took my arm away from his grip and thats when iv had it with him "YOU KNOW WHAT HAYES, YOU CAN BULLY ME AT SCHOOL AND YOU CAN BULLY ME IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD AT MY OUN FREKING HOUSE BUT FOR GOD SAKES THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE THAT I CAN BE MYSELF AND PEOPLE DONT LAUGH AT ME AND PUSH ME INTO LOCKERS EVERYDAY THIS IS MY ONLY PLACE, MY DAD LEFT ME AND MY MOM BECAUSE OF YOU NOW MY MOM DOESNT EVEN CARE FOR ME  BECAUSE IV BEEN ACTING STRANGE BECAUSE OF YOU!" And i took a breath. "Y/n i-im so sorr-" i cut him off "OH SAVE IT HAYES YOU I KNOW YOU NEVER FELT BAD ABOUT BULLYING MY FOR THE PAST FOUR FRICKIN YEARS!" I screamed and i started to cry, then hayes suddonly ran up to me and gave me the warmest hug but of course i didnt hug back, this lasted for a minute until i hugged back. "Y/n i never knew you lost your dad or your mom pretty much and i thought that was the only way i could get you to like me and get your attention im so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry i never meant for it to go this far" i felt his tears drop on my head then i looked in and hayes was a mess, he has tear stains, his face was red, his eyes were really red and a really dark blue. I knew he was sorry about everything so i kissed him for like two minutes then i broke the kiss and looked at him and his eyes were now sky blue again then i backed out of the hun "i-im sorr-" then he cut me off kissing me again but this time it was for like 7 minutes, after he broke the kiss he grabbed my hand and said "dont be sorry, come on tomorrow im gonna walk in with you and NOBODY IS GONNA HURT YOU OF LAUGH AT YOU, i love you." He said and looked into my eyes and i intertwined out fingers and he did the same. Then he walked me home and i gave hime a sweet kiss on the cheek and started making my way "hey you missed!" He whined pointing to his lips and i peaked them, when i waved goodbye and said i love you to eachother i closed the door and slid my back down the door "i wonder whats in store for tomorrow" i whispered to myself and then i got a text from hayes.

Hayes: hey, i miss you already babe, also im gonna walk you to school in the morning if thats okay with you.

You: i miss you to and sure i cant wait!

Hayes:i looooooooovvveeeee youuuuuu!

You:i looovvveeee you more hayes.

Hayes:thats not possible hehe ;)

You:aweee :*

Hayes: after school do you wanna come to my house bae? ;)

You:sure cutie!:* i have to get ready for bed i love you!

Hayes: alright sleep well love:* :* :*

You:thanks goodnight hayes:*

Hayes: goodnight my love.

TELL ME! If you want a part two to this!! :*