Chapter Twelve: Life After Justin Bieber

Ally's POV:

Its been 3 weeks since the night I saw Justin making out with Jasmine Villegas.

That image is still playing in my head, making me break down. I haven't talked to Justin since then neither even heard his music or a single thing about him.

Every time his music plays on the radio I change it or if I hear his name on tv I immediately change the channel. I deleted all his music from my iphone... Well I just blocked his music for now, maybe one day I can be available to finally listen to those songs again.

I'm not a bieber fan anymore. Why? Because I guess I met the real Justin, a fucking player that is just like the others, plays with random normal girls feelings and then drops them or cheats on them. He's not the sweet guy that sings the most beautiful things to girls, I guess everything is just an strategy of marketing to sell his image of 'charmer boy that cares about girls and truly loves them' bullshit. I'm trying to block him not just of my world but also my heart.

Actually I kept repeating to myself everything was just a dreamed that at the end turned into a nightmare. Even when deep inside me I know that's not true but for the moment my own lie is working.

My life is going pretty well besides that, I fixed everything with Daniel and right now we are kinda having something. I decided it was time to give him an opportunity with me, he deserves it more than anyone and he actually loves me, he's not gonna hurt me like Justin did. Daniel is helping me to move on from Justin, its almost working but not at all. Right now I'm starting to have feelings for Daniel again. Which I'm happy about.

And basically that's my life after Justin Bieber.

"Good morning sweetheart" My mom greeted me

"Morning mom" I kissed her cheek

"Amy called and said she's coming tonight" I smiled and nodded

"I miss her"

"I know you do baby" Mom agreed "And guess what? Your dad is coming too" She shyly said. What? Dad is coming??? For real??

"WHAT?" I yelled

"Yes, he's coming" I jumped from my spot and hugged my mom tight "I thought you would be mad" Mom sounded relief

"I can't be mad, who knows when I'm gonna see him again" I said.

You know my dad is a business man and he's constantly traveling all over the world and I can barely see him. So every time he comes I spend as much as I can with him. Sometimes I wished he wasn't such an important business man but I can't complain.

"Well mom I have to go now"

"Ok babe. Take care and day hi to Daniel and Emma" She told me and I made my way out.

When I arrived at school I noticed a curly-haired boy standing in the parking lot next to his flaming new car. He was so good looking, his curls all messed in a very sexy way. His outfit just like a Tom boy and a perfect smile spreading across his face when he saw me. His green eyes lightened and I couldn't help but to run out of my car and jump in his arms.

"Morning beautiful" Daniel said in a very sexy voice with his perfect british accent. Something that drove me crazy

"How long have you been waiting for me?" I asked still wrapped in his arms

"Not much actually" he kissed my forehead

"Guess what?" I said squealing

"What?" He chuckled at my excitement

"MY DAD IS COMING HOME!!!" I yelled

"Omg really?" I heard a feminine voice said and my eyes wide opened staring at Daniel.