Chapter Eight: The Girl Of My Dreams

Justin's POV:

"What did she say man?" Fredo asked me

I was still shocked, Ally actually said yes!! But actually what else she would say? She wouldn't reject me. I don't even know why I was so nervous. But I was going to meet her in 5 hours, she's driving me crazy.

"Bro? BRO" Fredo shouted.

"Huh What?" I asked snapped out of my thoughts.

"What she said about going out with you" he asked again

"She said yes man" I smiled .

"Someone is falling for the OLLG" Fredo said in a sing sang voice. I shook my head

"No, she's... Mmm nice. Just that" I lied.

"You know you can't lie baby. Besides I'm ypu mother" My mom said from the back. I looked at her and she smiled and played with my hair, I sighed.

Mom knows me well, I'm falling for Ally and I just met her 2 days ago but she's special and I can't lie, I'm so excited to see her for our dinner, I can bet she's gonna look stunning.

-----Hours later------

"MOOOOOM" I yelled

"What baby?" She replied

"How do I look?" I asked ashamed, she laughed

"Handsome sweetie, like always" I felt relief

"Calm down baby I know you like her and she probably likes you" She winked I laughed, I can't with my mom.

"Someone is looking hot" Carin said in sing sang voice and messed with my hair

"Carin stooooop, my hair!! It took me a lot to make it look this perfect" I said very serious

"You are worst than a girl" She replied and all the crew burst of laughing, I glared at them and fixed my hair.

"Bye, don't wait for me" I said winking at them, they laughed.

I arrived to Ally's house and I knocked on the door, her mom opened

"Justin, come in" She said smiling and she hugged me.

I was shocked because we never talked a lot before. Just at the hospital while Ally was asleep but I liked the fact she was accepting me so easily. "She's gonna be here in a moment" She said as we walked to the great hall

"Its fine" I said feeling nervous, my hands started to shake. 'Damn Justin what's wrong with you?' I said to myself. 'You are Justin Bieber and a girl can't make you feel like this out of nowhere!'

I started looking around the room noticing the plenty of familiar pictures on the walls. Ally was all smiles next to her dad, mom, sister and a little kid that I guess is her little brother. She was as beautiful as her mom, there was no doubt about it.

The place was very fancy, really big and beautiful, reminded me of my mansion. There was no doubt of Ally was rich, but even being rich she was so down to earth and her humility was unique. Which made me more interested on her.

I was out of this world thinking when I heard her voice coming from the top of the stairs

"Mooooooom" She shouted making her voice audible all over the mansion

"Excuse me" Her mom said and walked upstairs. I heard some whispers and after a moment I heard footsteps, I gulped and I saw her.

Damn she was stunning. No. She was more than stunning, she was perfect.

Her red short dress fitted perfect with her curvy shapes, and the heels and the purse and everything was matched in her perfect outfit. She looked better than the runway model.
I was stuck there looking at her like a fool but you can't blame me, she deserves to be contemplated.

"Like what you see Biebs?" She said snapping me from my thoughts arching her eyebrows and trying not to laugh

"You look beautiful" I said gulping

"Thank you, you don't look too bad" She said laughing, damn her laugh.

"Shall we?" I asked extending her my arm, she nodded looking down I can tell she was blushing, I walked out with her by my arm.

When we finally arrived I noticed the paps already there..

"Fuck" I said loud

"What happen?" Ally asked looking at the paps

"They are here" I said

"We should go. Its fine. I understand" She said clearly disappointed. As she was walking back to the car, I stopped her taking her hand. "No" She looked up to my eyes with a confused look on the face "They are not gonna ruin our night" I said and she smiled widely.

We entered using the back door and sat at our special table talking. Some minutes later, the waiter came to take our order. She was a young good looking lady that was staring at me all the time, I felt uncomfortable because I'm such a flirty guy but I can't act like that now, Ally is here with me and I can tell she was a getting a little bit jealous, that made me smile.

"So Mr. Bieber what are you gonna order?" She asked all flirty, Ally scoffed

"Baby what do you want to order?" I asked smiling and taking Ally's hand in mine, she looked confused and then got the hint and took my hand too.

"I think I'll have the pasta Alfredo with mozzarella sauce on the side and mushrooms, and you babe?" She smiled back, I like the way she said it.

The waiter looked pissed but I didn't mind because I'm here with Ally, maybe in other circumstances I would wink at her or be flirty too but now I don't care about any other girl in the world.

The night went on pretty amazing, we spent the night talking about us, I definitely met her better and everything I knew, made me like her more.

After eating our dessert and paying the check, I drove her back home. In our way, we kept singing out favorite songs and laughing like crazy.

"Thanks for tonight. I had such a wonderful time with you" I said from the bottom of my heart. She blushed madly "No. Thank you! I don't think I would have had a better company than you" She said.
"Have you ever noticed how beautiful you look blushing? Don't hide it" I whispered in her ear, she shivered and I kissed her cheek

''You are such a teaser Bieber'' s
She said chuckling

''What? I can't help it when I'm with such a gorgeous girl like you'' I smirked

''Stooop'' She said hitting my chest playfully while laughing

''Well you have to go. I'm pretty sure your crew is waiting for you" She said
''For you, I would make them wait a lifetime. But I know you have to rest. Goodnight beautiful'' I said

''Goodnight Justin'' She replied and planted a sweet but quick kiss on my cheek.

We both smiled and then she waved me off as I drove bsck to my house having a big smile plastered on my face. Thinking about her and the wonderful night that we spent felt so right.

She's the girl of my dreams...