Stripper Guards x Reader

A/n:after 87 nosebleeds...its finally here..xD enjoy~

(Y/N):do we really need to go there?!?

(F/N=Friends Name) giggled and nodded..

(F/N):yep!and believe me you are gonna love this!~

She rolled her eyes as (F/N)opened ths doors for the male strip club..

(F/N):oh!just in time!

They took a seat on the front as a guy with a black fedora and black thong walked on the stage..

Byron:hello there ladies~Daddy Byron here welcomes you for another hot night with our boys~

The girls cheered as some of them whistled..

"gonna dance for us big guy?~"

He chuckled and looked at the girl who said it..

Byron:not tonight sweetheart but..

He winked at her..

Byron:come for something private on the backstage~

The girls whistled as she blushed,.

Byron:alright,alright lets get started with our first guy..you know him..he is a stubborn asshole that doesnt care about anyone..except from his girls of course~give a hand for Magic Mike!!

The girls cheered and clapped as he left the stage..

The lights went down a little and a pop song came as a guy with a hat and a tie walked on the stage..

He was wearing a dark blue thong with a white letter M..he started dancing as he slided down the stage getting close to (Y/N)..

She blushed and he smirked..

Mike:new in here?~

She nodded and got out her dollars..

He turned around and she stick it in his thong smacking his butt a little..

He chuckled and winked at her..

Mike:we will make sure that you will have the best night of your life~

The song ended and left the stage with the dollars..

Byron walked on stage a red lipstick all over his body..

Byron:damn~this girl knows how to ride~

The girls whistled and he chuckled..

Byron:alright~our next boy used to be shy..but no anymore when he stepped in here..he needed money,and stripper was his last option..give it up for Jeremy the Jungle Boy!

The club cheered and jungle music started playing..

A boy with brown hair came on the stage hitting his chest like the Tarzan would do..

His thong was green and had jungle design..he got down the stage and went around to every girl seductively dancing or rubbing against her..

He came across with (Y/Ν) and stood her up,bending her over the stage..he started rubbing himself from behind as girls were throwing money to him..

Jeremy:mm~Mike was right~you are cute~

She blushed and felt a loud smack on her butt cheeks making the whole club cheer..

Jeremy:and worth fucking~

She blushed more and he rubbed faster doing the Tarzan sound,.

He left the stage and she sat back to her seat..