Vendetta x Rich Fancy Reader

A/n:requested by Ancestrea ^ω^ and also,i know that Vendetta is from Pilot AU but i want to do it anyway!!x3

(Y/N) (L/N),the second richest woman in the town..that means that she is the second bitch in the town..the first place has it Miss Mahogany..

She was walking around her mansion,checking if everyone was doing their job..

Even though she can have everything..she doesnt have one thing..happiness..

She got inside her room and layied on her queen size bed sighing deeply..

(Y/N):why i feel..so empty inside me?

She mumbled,looking at the ceiling..there was a knock on her and she groaned..

(Y/N):who is it?!

Sebastian:its Sebastian Miss (L/N)..i wanted to tell you that,the new butler is here..

(Y/N):new..butler?

She raised an eyebrow and sat up on her bed..

Sebastian:yes,Miss Mahogany sent him to you because..she doesnt need him anymore..

She sighed..

(Y/N):okay,whatever!!show him his room and all these stuff..

Sebastian:right away Miss..

He walked down the hallway and she looked at the door..great..more people to hate me..

~~

It was time for her dinner and she walked down the big stairs..

(Y/N):where is the new butler?

Sebastian:right here Miss..

She looked over to Sebastian and met with two white eyes..dark purple hair pinned back into a rat tail with a bow..tan skin..a yellow shirt with black pants and suspenders..

Vendetta:i am Vendetta,Miss (L/N)..

He gently grabbed her hand and placed a kiss on it..

Vendetta:its a honour to work for you~

She found herself blushing..no one have seen her blushing..only turning red when she was really angry..

(Y/N):n-nice to meet you Vendetta..

She shook that feeling away and cleared her throat..

(Y/N):did Sebastian tell you what do you have to do?

Vendetta:yes madame~

Even the sound of his voice made her blush more..

Sebastian:your food is ready Miss..

She fluttered her eyes a bit and nodded,walking to the dining table..

It was her favourite food and with her usual glass of wine..

She had to admit that it was delicious..and she was surprised that Vendetta actually cooked it..

(Y/N):excellent work Vendetta!!

He smiled,.

Vendetta:thank you Miss..

She was spaced out a little,looking at his endless white eyes..

(Y/N):why Mahogany will give you to someone else..i wouldnt..

She realised that she it out loud and covered her mouth blushing..he smirked a little and she made quick steps to her room..