Yandere Vincent x Reader

(Y/N):Vincent!!leave me alone,i have to work!!

She said as her left leg was trapped from him.

Vincent:can i keep you company?~

She groaned and finally released her leg..

"Hey (Y/N)"

She turned around and smiled..

(Y/N):hey Ben!!(a/n:its official..if i want someone to die,Ben will be here xD)

She hugged him and he hugged her back..Vincent raised an eyebrow..

Vincent:who..are you?

They pulled away..

(Y/N):ohh..sorry i didnt introduce you to my boyfriend..my little Ben~

She said squeezing his one cheek..Vincent smiled but inside his mind he was boiling from anger and imagined himself stabbing Ben..

Ben:(Y/N)~

He said blushing..

Vincent:well..nice to meet you Ben..

He extended his hand for hand sake..

Vincent:im Vincent..

Ben took his hand and shook them..Vincent pulled him a bit closer whispering..

Vincent:better remember it..

He gulped from his angry face and (Y/N) pulled then away..

(Y/N):aalriightt..Ben!now you are here,i can show you around!!

Ben:okay,lets go!!

They walked to the dining area and Ben glanced behind him..seeing Vincent with a knife and made a sign that he would kill him..Ben gulped and went back to (Y/N)..

~~

It was night and (Y/N) had the night shift..somehow she conveiced Boss to let Ben come to the night shift..and it will be a big mistake..

Vincent as always stayied at the pizzeria..he was sitting at the tables on the dining area holding his knife..he looked at his reflection and the purple monster stared back at him..

The glass doors opened and it was the unlucky guy,Ben..he walked around and noticed two glowing eyes on the dining area..

Ben:h-hello?

Vincent raised an eyebrow..such a pussy..(Y/N) needs a man..needs me~

Vincent:hello Ben..~

He said as his voice got darker..he started approaching him and Ben backed away..

Ben:emm..i-i am going to find (Y/N)..

He grabbed him from behind and pushed him against the wall..

Vincent:you are not going anywhere..~

He grinned as the blade started moving slightly up and down on his stomach..

Ben:what do you want from me?!

Vincent:its simple..to leave (Y/N)..~

Ben:wha-no!!i love her!

He got that serious face..

Vincent:you dont love her as I do!!

He stabbed him on the stomach and a gasp heard in the room..the two males looked at (Y/N) who was with widen eyes.

Ben:baby!run!!

Vincent:DONT CALL MY LOVE LIKE THAT!

He pulled the knife out and stabbed his heart..she run away with tears rolling down her cheeks..he would take his time and rip him apart but he needed to find (Y/N)..

He turned around and came face to face with the toy animatronics..

Toy Freddy:you arent going anywhere!!

He grinned evily and the toys looked at each other nervously..he attacked Toy Chicas mouth and ripped it open with his making her jaw to be wide open as he ripped off her hands..he attacked Toy Freddy but only some wires managed to remove..he looked at Toy Bonnie that was running for his life but he catched him from his blue bunny ears and ripped his face off..(a/n:see what i did here????no?okay..)

Toy Bonnie:MY BEUATIFUL FACE!!

He threw him on the floor and went after (Y/N)..

Vincent:(Y/N)?~ohh (Y/N)?~dont hide from me my lovely little girl~~

She was hiding in the kitchen..curling up like a ball shaking..she heard the door opening and tryied not to shake that much..

Vincent:i know you are here~come out my little love~

She suddenly felt him grabbing her from the arm and getting closer to him..

Vincent:find you~

She had more tears rolling down her cheeks..he licked them away and she blushed pink shade..

Vincent:why are you crying love?~i take care of this asshole..now you are mine~

(Y/N):y-you killed him Vincent!

Vincent:so we can be together~i did this for you!~

She looked at him with a scare look..

(Y/N):y-you are sick in the head..

Vincent:maybe i am sick,but you have captured this sick person's heart~

He said placing her hand on his heart..

Vincent:do you feel that?~

(Y/N):you mean..your heartbeat?

He nodded..

Vincent:i was dead inside me before i met you..you make me feel different..thats why i dont want anyone near you!~

His arms wrapped around her waist..

Vincent:because you are my girl~my love~my angel~

His knife slightly pointed at her back..

Vincent:and i will never EVER leave you~

She blushed from that but she was still scared..he gently grabbed her chin and kissed her..she could taste some blood on his soft purple lips..she slowly closed her eyes and kissed back..he smiled through the kiss and pulled away..

Vincent:i love you more than anything..and remember..i will do ANYTHING for you..even kill the whole world!!why?because you are mine and ONLY mine~