Mike x Reader

Another busy day at Fazfuck's..

(Y/N) was in the kitchen washing dishes with the radio on..she moved her hips on the tune and hummed the melody..

The kitchen door opened and it was Fritz with more dishes..

Fritz:first time i see so many kids here!!

She giggled and Fritz fixed his glasses

Fritz:leave the dishes to me..besides Boss wants you to his office..

She frowned and dryied her hands..she walked outside and it was like a fricking jungle with the kids running around and so on..

She knocked the door of Boss office..she heard a 'come in' and opened it..

She saw Mike in there with crossed arms..

(Y/N):hey Boss,Fritz said you want me..

Boss:yes..i want you to do me a favor..

He looked at Mike and then her..

Boss:i want you to work the night shift with Mike..

She widen her eyes

(Y/N):what?!i am not working with Mr Terrible Puns over there!!

Mike:hey!

Boss:i am not taking no as an answer!

Mike:Boss,leave me do the night shift alone!i dont want any help from her..

(Y/N):i think i can do better work than you!

Mike:i work here longer than you think!

(Y/N):at least i dont drink while i am working!!

Boss hit the desk with his fist and got their attention..

Boss:enough!!you will work together whether you like it or not!!

Mike and (Y/N) looked at each other and then Mike walked out of the office..

(Y/N):dick..

She mumbled..

Boss:he is a big dickhead but you have to learn to work together..

She rolled her eyes and left the office..

~~

It was 11:55 pm and (Y/N) locked the glass doors before going to the office..she walked down the hallway thinking ways how to survive 6 long hours with him..the animatronics werent so much her trouble as Mike was..she knew from the first time they met each other,he is a total asshole..

She walked inside the office and he had the tablet focusing on the animatronics..

(Y/N):hey..

He glanced at her a bit saying a simple 'hey' as the 12 am bell chimed..

She stayied at the left door frame in case the animatronics got close..she leaned against the door frame and looked at him..black bags under his blue eyes..his night shift hat covering his bald head..his fingers gripping the tablet everytime the camera flipped on Pirate Cove..and a small growl can be heard from him..she found herslef staring at him more..

Mike:right door..

He mumbled but she heard him..she snapped out of her thoughts and closed the right door..it was awfully quiet..

Chica left and she opened the door..she walked up and down to the doors and Mike would look at her from time to time..he looked at her as she played with her hair locks..his blue eyes went a bit down and her tight blue work shirt was a bit open showing her cleavage..she noticed that and buttoned up as Mike blushed..focus on work Schmidt..he thought..

But he watched her again..ingoring that Foxy was on his way..(Y/N) heard footsteps but she assumed that it was just in her head..

A metal hand covered her mouth..

Foxy:yarr dat booty is mine~

He tragged her out of the office and she tryied to get out of his grip..

(Y/N):MIKE!!!

He shook his head and he was back in reality..he quickly stood up and rushed out of the office..

Mike:Foxy you bastard!!

His voice echoed through the hallways to the Pirate Cove..Foxy was trying to get her inside..

Foxy:come on lass..come and make that captain happy~

She widen her eyes and then Mike showed up..Foxy looked at him as his eyes turned black with white pupils..

Mike:let her down..

He said clenching his teeth..Foxy didnt let her..Foxy's eyes turned black with white pupils too..

Foxy:yarr lad..i just wanted to crab a bite from her..

She started shaking and Mike marched to the red fox and kicked him down..

Foxy:bad move lad..

Foxy grabbed him from the neck as his hook was getting closer to slice him..something got through his chest and started twitching..it was a crowbar..

Foxy:we-welcome to P-Pirates C-cove k-ki-kids...c-co-come and have fuunn...

He twitched and fall down..Mike looked at (Y/N) who was shaking a little..

Mike:better get to the office before the others will come..

She nodded and both run to the office..they closed both doors and tryied to find their breaths..Mike could feel a cold air on the top of his head and widen his eyes..

(Y/N):M-Mike..

He mumbled a 'shit' and looked down at his feet..she looked at his stiches on his head and wanted to touched them but she felt hesitate..his expression was different..more sad than angry one..her fingers run through his stiches on his head..

Mike:its ungly,i am ungly..i know..that damn fox..he fucked my life up!!

His hands turned into a fists but he relaxed when he felt a pair of soft lips kissing his stiches..one by one..he blushed pink shade..

(Y/N):i get it why you are like this..i am sorry..i..i didnt know..

Mike:i-its okay..

He rubbed the back of his neck..

(Y/N):you are not ungly..

She whispered so he wont hear her but he did..he lift his head up and they were both blushing..

(Y/N):i-i mean..

She started getting nervous but his hand run through her soft hair and kissed her gently on her pink lips..she fluttered her eyes a little and her hands grabbed the front of his blue shirt kissing him back..they slowly pulled away..

Mike:you just made a captain happy lass~

She giggled at his pirate voice and hugged him..nazzling her nose to his shirt..

(Y/N):you are my captain~