That number changed everything

A/n:g-guys..i started slowly regretting this..i have a feeling that you wont like it,and you probably expect something different..and you probably be like,"that dont fit for the part 87"..i am sorry if you were expecting something else..also,it was supposed to be uploaded yesterday but..stuff..happened..and the Valentines special its coming today!!and,i dont say that it happend like that but,this is what i think it maybe  happened..or maybe not..again..i am sorry... :( (btw,pretend that you are his wife)

February,2014

Your POV

I just got back from work and right in time that the kids came back from school..

My two boys are my angels~

I left my bag on the table and walked to Scotts office..

"honey,i am home!"

I opened the door and saw him focusing on the computer..

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck,kissing his cheek..

"hey,what are you doing again,huh?"

He smiled..

Scott:i am planning to do a new video game!!

I smiled and looked at the computer..

"something like the Chipper and Sons?"

Scott:not..exactly..i mean,its gonna have the style of Chipper and Sons but its gonna be something way to different!!

"like?"

He turned his chair so i can have him face to face..

Scott:well,its gonna be an indie horror game!!and with that style i will use,this game its gonna stand out than some other horrors..

I smiled..

"i can imagine the Chipper and Sons in horror!!"

He chuckled..

Scott:kind of..

"and..when do you think its going to be ready?"

He sighed..

Scott:i dont know..its gonna take a while thats for sure!and when its ready,the first ones that they will try its our kids!!

I giggled a little..

"well,i cant wait!!"

I sat on his lap and placed a kiss on his lips,.

"i have a feeling that this game,will change the whole internet.."

Scott:not sure about that but..

His arms wrapped around my waist..

Scott:you never know..

~~

8 August,2014

Today was the day!

After 6 months of developing and..some nightmares of Bonnie,its finally here!

Five Nights at Freddys.

I am gonna be honest,when i first saw them,i found them cute!!but i changed my mind when i saw the kids playing it!!(Sons name 1),is good at finding secrets while (Sons name 2) is good at playing the game..

The small office,the animatronics,everything is so spooky!!Scott have put a lot of effort...

It wasnt until some days later when a famous youtuber,Markiplier decided to play it..and then slowly started everyone to play the game!!