Alternative Universe

A/n:i had so much fun writing this!!xD btw,the pizzeria is mix from fnaf 1 and 2..

(Y/N):Freddy Fazbear Pizza!

She said with joy and entered the building..kids were running around screaming/laughing and she giggled..sweet childhood..she thought..

"h-hello M-Miss..d-do y-you w-want h-help w-with s-something??"

A shy voice said and she turned around to see him..

It was a purple guy!!he was head to toe purple..only his white eyes and his gold badge wasnt purple and read 'Vincent'..his hair pinned back in a rat tail,.

(Y/N):yeah,i am actually here for the night shift!!

He jumped a little..

Vincent:t-the n-night s-shift?!

She nodded and he gulped..

Vincent:o-okay..c-come w-with m-me..

She followed him,walking down the hallway and felt herself being pushed against the wall..

(Y/N):what the-!

"hello love~"

It was a boy around her age..green eyes and brown messy hair..

Jeremy: i see that you are new here~i am Jeremy..Jeremy Fitzgerald~and you are?~

She blushed a little..

(Y/N):i-i am (Y/N)..

Jeremy:hmm~such a cute name~

Then,Vincent saw them and pushed Jeremy away from her..

Vincent:n-not a-again Jeremy!!s-stop f-flirting w-with e-every g-girl t-that w-walks i-in h-here!!

Jeremy:you know that i wont stop grape..

Vincent rolled his eyes and grabbed her hand..

Jeremy:see you around,love~

She blushed more and they turned to a different hallway..

Vincent:d-dont m-mind Jeremy..h-he i-is a-always a p-perv..

She giggled as they passed from the office..suddenly,Vincent yelped,looking in the office and rushed inside..

Vincent:m-my m-manga!!

The papers were all sticky from some juice and he sighed..

Vincent:i-it w-was F-Fritz a-again..

(Y/N):Fritz?

Vincent:y-yeah..a t-total..emm..y-you k-know t-the w-word t-that s-starts w-with a-an 'a'..

She giggled and ruffled his hair,making him blush..

"I AM GONNA KILL YOU!!"

"TRY PHONE HEAD!!"

Shoutings could be heard in the whole pizzeria and there were from the kitchen..Vincent rushed with her inside the kitchen and saw Scott,the phone guy,with a knife on his hand and Fritz,an orange/red hair guy with round glasses and freckles and..in the middle Mike,that tried to keep them away from each other..he has blue eyes and shaved head..

Vincent:w-what h-happened a-again?!

Fritz:this red phone asshole eat my cupcake!!

Scott:careful what are you saying because you will end up like the 5 missing kids!!

Mike:g-guys!!relax,it was just a cupcake!!

He looked at (Y/N) and smiled..he left the guys and walked towards her with a smile,.

Mike:hi there!welcome to Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria!!i am Mike Schimdt!!

Fritz:chh..more like Fuzfucks..with Fuckboy and the others..

She laughed a little and looked at Scott,that put the knife behind his pocket,.

Scott:Scott..i am the phone guy..

Fritz:the murderer of the 5 children..

Scott smacked the back of his head and Fritz got his fist ready to punch him..

Vincent:s-stop f-fighting!!

He frowned a little and dragged (Y/N) out of the kitchen..

Vincent:i-i a-am s-sorry a-about t-the g-guys..t-they a-are l-like t-that e-everyday..

(Y/N):its okay Vinny~

He blushed pure red and showed her the office..

Vincent:i-i h-hope y-you w-will g-get t-the j-job..i-i a-already l-like y-you!!

She smiled as she ruffled his purple hair..he blushed a little and she knocked the door..

Well,she got the job of course..and she knew that,she would love working with them...