Vincent x Demon Reader

A/n:requested by wowspeechless ^^

(Y/N) was was walking down the sidewalk with a pissed gaze..

Her dad,Luficer,wanted her lazy ass to get out of hell..she was sent to find that..special someone for her..

She stopped outside the building and raised an eyebrow..

(Y/N):Freddy Fazbear Pizza?

She pushed the glass doors as she got inside..kids were laughing/screaming as they were running up and down..

(Y/N):what the hell..?

She looked at the animatronics and..they started acting a bit strange..

She made her way to the managers office and knocked the door..

~~

Boss:you got the job..

He said,puffing his cigar..

(Y/N):no interview or anything?are you that desprate?

Boss:dont challenge me little one..

She started getting a bit angry..

(Y/N):i am not little..

Boss:whatever..your shift starts at 12 am..but be here at 11 pm so one of our employees show you around..

She rolled her eyes and nodded..she went out of the office and the dining area was on mess..parents yelling at their kids or at the employees,the kids fighting with each other..she chuckled,because she was the reason that all these are happening and walked outside..

She got in an alley and smirked evily as her little red horns appeared..she snapped her fingers and vanished..

She appeared in her room in hell and Luficer walked inside..

Luficer:find him my evil daughter?

She sighed and her red bat wings and red pointy tail appeared..

(Y/N):no..and i dont understand why you sent me there,.its a kids place!!with haunting animatronics..their souls freaked out when they saw me..

She giggled and he smirked..

Luficer:excellent..thats what i want..to be afraid of you..

She grinned..

Luficer:and tonight..you will meet him..you will know this is one..

(Y/N):i hope its worth it..

He chuckled,ruffling her hair..

Luficer:it will my daughter..

~~

It was 11 pm and she was waiting at the office..

She was playing a little with her pointy tail until she heard footsteps echoing in the hallway..her wings,horns and tail disappeared and tryied to act..normal..

She looked through the cameras and the footsteps stopped outside the left door..

"hey there hot stuff~"

His deep voice made her cheeks to turn in a deep shade of red..she looked at him and her jaw dropped on the floor..

He was head to toe purple except from his white lifeless eyes and gold badge..a wide grin spread on his face as his large fingers fixed his rat tail..

Vincent:if you are wondering..the name is Vincent~

She looked at him with half lidded eyes and a smirk..i found him~he is hot as hell!!~