Yandere Mike x Reader

(Y/N):oh my god!!r-really?!

She said laughing and Foxy nodded..

Foxy:ayy matey!i have seen him with my own eye!!we were just staring at each other!!it was extremely awkward..

She laughed more as Foxy had his arm around her waist..they were in Pirates Cove and Foxy said her that one time he catched Mike..peeing into a cup and sometimes in empty beer bottles..

Mike was staring at the red fox with a growl..

Mike:motherfucker..

He whispered as his hands turned into fists..a small black aura started coming out of him..

Jeremy:M-Mike?

He calmed down a bit and looked at Jeremy..

Mike:hey buddy.,

Jeremy:a-are y-you o-okay?

He said sitting next to him..

Mike:well..i dont think i will be okay for too long..

He looked at Pirates Cove and they were laughing and as his metal started moving..a bit down..

He hit the table with his fist and stood up..Jeremy jumped from this sudden action and followed him down the hallway to the office..

Jeremy:w-what h-happened??

He growled and his eyes turned black..

Mike:that fucking fox!!

Jeremy:w-what?i-its b-because h-he i-is h-hunging a-around w-with (Y/N)?

Mike:i..i just dont want her near him..him or any other male!!

Jeremys eyes widen..

Jeremy:Mike..d-do y-you..emm..h-have f-feelings f-for h-her?

Mike blushed but still had that angry gaze..

Jeremy:w-why d-dont y-you t-tell h-her?

Mike:it isnt that easy Jeremy..you know how much i am trying to be with her more and this fucking piece of metal fox will ruin everything?!

Jeremy started shaking a bit as he noticed his black eyes and the black aura..

Jeremy:M-Mike..p-please r-relax a-and d-dont d-do a-anything c-crazy..

He chuckled and looked him..Jeremy jumped from his gaze..

Mike:too late~

He said darkly..

~~

Mike and (Y/N) had the night shift and..Mike was a bit better..for now..

Mike looked at her and blushed..you are the only one that keeps me sane..he thought..

He flipped to Pirates Cove and the curtains were wide open..footsteps could be heard running down the hallway..

Foxy:i am coming for that booty~

(Y/N) jumped a little as she felt Foxys metal hand and hook grabbing her butt..

(Y/N):Foxy!!

Foxy:ayy sorry matey i couldnt resist~

Mike started boiling as he gribbed the tablet..

Foxy:ya know..

He whispered but Mike could still hear him..

Foxy:come to my cove to show ya something~

She blushed and tryied to let go from his grib,.

(Y/N):i-i dont think its a good idea..

He chuckled and his eyes turned black..

Foxy:yes it is~

She started shaking and looked at Mike..he was in killing mood..

Mike:you pervent fox LEAVE HER!!

Foxy:make me~

He grabbed the crowbar from under the desk and he pulled her away from Foxy..Mike kicked him down and started hitting him with the crowbar,.

Mike:(Y/N)..IS..MINE!!

He said as he was hitting him..breaking every piece of him..now (Y/N) was afraid of Mike..

(Y/N):Mike..its enou-!

Mike:NO!!

He broke Foxy apart and she gasped..

Mike:i wont let ANYONE have you!!whether is human or animatronic!!

He started walking down the hallway and got inside the closet where Bonnie was..

(Y/N):Mike!!Stop!!

He didnt listen and started breaking every piece from the purple bunny,having an insane grin on his face..

(Y/N):MIKE!!

He walked out and she yelped when she saw him..

(Y/N):M-Mike..

Mike:shh sweetheart~

He said darkly,putting a finger on her lips..

Mike:its aaall okay~see?~

She shook her head to no and backed away..her back hit the wall and he trapped her..

Mike:no need to run~

(Y/N):y-you are going to kill me,arent you?!

He chuckled and brushed his fingers through her hair..

Mike:i will never hurt my love~i kill the ones that come near l you..you only belong to me~

She raised an eyebrow still shaking and he grabbed her,throwing her over his shoulder..

(Y/N):what are you doing?!

He chuckled darkly walking inside the office..

Mike:i am going to make you mine~

She widen her eyes and gulped as he closed the doors...