TGND Part 3

Comment and vote if you've ever wanted to bite your dentists fingers! 

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we came back inside everyone were only just gathering in the living room.

“Is he gone?” I asked, looking past them to see if Liam would just randomly pop out.

“Yeah, he is” Sophie answered, “He can be nice sometimes” She started, walking towards me then wrapping her arms around my neck so she could say what she was about to tell me quietly, “And im so sorry about what I did before, if I didn’t, the next time I saw him he would get really angry. But you are my best friend, you always will be and Liam can’t change that!”

“Promise?” I asked.

“Forever and always.”

I drove Emma home as she didn’t have a car since the spare money her family had went towards helping her Dad.

In the car we just talked about things, just random stuff you talk about with your friends, who got with who, who doesn’t like who, I basically just caught up on what I missed out on.

I pulled up outside her house and got out to walk her up her driveway as it was sort of long.

“You don’t have to walk me up!” Emma insisted as she saw I had gotten out.

“I cant let a beautiful lady like you walk up here by herself, would be very ungentlemeny of me!” I said in an Elvis voice. She laughed and that small sound made me smile.

“Ungentlemeny? I'm pretty sure that’s a made up word” She smiled, “And im a beautiful lady now am i?” She asked through raised eyebrows.

“Yeah” I grinned, “Always have been, but then again, it wouldn’t be very gentlemeny of me to not say that” She lightly hit me and I mocked that it really hurt.

“If you hadn’t said that first bit” She glared up at me, “Then it would have been sweet”

“Well you can pretend I didn’t say it, remember it however you like!” I shrugged.

“Well then, here’s what I would have said after that,” she paused momentarily, “That’s sweet, thankyou” I was thankful it was dark because I felt the blood rush up to cheeks, something that I would’ve died with embarrassment if Emma had seen.

“Well thanks James for walking me up to the door” She motioned to where we stood and the door that sat behind her.

“Anytime” I hugged her quickly, lightly breathing in the beautiful smell of her hair, ignoring the way my heart sped up at her touch.

“Thankyou!” She called out as the door swung behind her. I lightly jogged back down to the car, head spinning lightly from the smell that had filled my nostrils.

When I got back home I parked my car before walking up the pathway to Sophie’s house and opening the door silently.

I heard a frustrated sigh, “Fine, yes il see you later” There was a slight thud, like a small object hitting something soft.

I walked through to see her sitting down on the couch, head in hands and her phone lying next to her legs.

“Who was on the phone?” I asked softly. She looked startled but soon registered it was me.

“Just Liam” She looked down. I gave a small sigh, once it was out I hoped it wasn’t heard but she looked at me sadly, indicating she had.