Whisper

"Awwww!" He yelled while trying to keep himself from falling. He looked at the woman in her arms questioningly but all he got was a stare.

He then let her down, and held her while she was trying to get her balance. "Are you mad?"

"You think so?" Was all she said.

"I didn't mean to, you know. It's just..." he stopped talking and then stared at her.

"What?" She asked then stomped her right foot and started walking away from him.

He smiled and then followed her. "Maine.. "

No answer.

"Babe...?"

No answer.

"Hon..?"

No answer.

"Love..."

Maybe because she's already annoyed since he's still following her and not to mentioned calling her all the endearments she calls him, she walked back to him, slowly.

He was caught off-guard and so unconsciously, he was stepping back until he felt the wall behind him.

She smiled when she saw him stop, she then walked to him nearer. Once in front of him, she put her hands on her waist. Stared him down. And then pinch his cheeks.

His shock may have been too obvious, mirrored in his face that she laughed hard afterwards.

When her laughter died down, after drying her tears she then went near him and whispered... And she walked away.

Minutes after...

"There you are!" Mama Ten said. "We gotta go. Go and change. Maine's already in the car." When he didn't move, Mama Ten gave him a shove.

He just blankly look at Mama Ten and then mumbled something. Mama Ten just shook his head and went to the parking lot to accompany M.

Meanwhile in A's car...

She was sitting prettily. A smile not leaving her face. And since she can't helped it, she laugh hard. And then some more. And more. And that's what Mama Ten arrived at.

"A looked weird. He was leaning on the wall outside looking somewhere."

That made M laugh harder which made Mama Ten smiled and may have grasp why his "son" was like that.

He then patted M for a good job and then tried to find a comfortable position to sleep while waiting for A.