The best "Get Well Soon"

"Maine is not answering her phone. Did you call Tristan? Or Dean?" A was frantic. He woke up waiting for her text since she's usually the one who stays up late but still wakes up early but he didn't received any so he tried calling her but she's not answering her phone and that was 5 hours ago! He was worried but he can't just go and barge into her condo. And so he waited, but, 5 hours is FIVE HOURS! Where on earth are you, Meng? The staff telling him that she won't be able to go to work today, isn't enough.

While JoWaPao was doing the Sugod Bahay and after checking that the cam's not on him, A grabbed his phone and checked if there were any messages from her but unfortunately, there was none but, she did called A thrice. He looked at Reeza and told her that he has to go out to make a phone call, she looked at him, talked to someone over her earphone and nodded. He was already dialing Maine's number while was walking out and fortunately, she immediately answered but she sounded different.

"Are you okay?" A asked. "Where are you?" he heard her sigh as well as the rustling of some clothes or were those her bed covers?

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to text you. I woke up with a very bad cramp and so I just passed out. I texted Tristan earlier and he said that he'll let you guys know."

A sighed. "Are you feeling better now?" She weakly laugh but said yes. "Do you have anything that you want to eat? I'll have them deliver it to you." She cooed and then teased A. But since he was very persistent, she told A that she wanted to eat Laksa. A immediately bid her bye when he saw Reeza giving him a sign that he'll be on air after a few minutes. He then quickly reminded Maine to rest while waiting for her Laksa.

Once KS was done, A asked permission if he could go early and surprisingly, the staff allowed him to. He called Tristan and asked him if he has time to receive Meng's requested food to her condo. Tristan agreed and said that he'll wait at the condo's reception. Luckily, the traffic let up and A was able to buy the Laksa less than an hour. Upon reaching Maine's condo, he saw Tristan, who's currently at the phone, waiting for him. He acknowledged A by nodding. After the phone call, he said, "Alden, I gotta go somewhere. Here's an access pass for the elevator. Dean's there, don't worry. You can also give him a ring so he could let you in." and he immediately dashed out.

Bewildered, but at the same time excited to see her, A went up while giving Dean a call. He immediately answered and told A that he left the door unlocked for him. Before opening the door after a knock, A took a deep breath and get himself in Maine's condo. He was greeted by Dean's teasing smile and then pointed to some door which the think is Maine's room. He showed Dean his newly bought Laksa. Dean took the take-out food from his grasp and told him to find a seat while Dean went to the kitchen and transferred the food to a bowl. Alden took his time looking around Maine's apartment. After a few minutes, Dean said, "Kuya RJ, please tell Ate Meng to go out and eat her Laksa. Go!" while pushing A to the Maine's room. After getting inside, well, forced is more like it, A felt his cheeks getting hot and then he saw her. She was lying in a fetal position and was wrapped in her blanket. A would've thought that it was just a bunch of blanket, if not for her face. He slowly walked towards her and kneeled near her bed. He was taking his time looking at her sleeping face when suddenly she opened her eyes and hid her face.

"Why are you here?!?" she asked in a muffled voice. I can't help but laugh at her cuteness. I sat on her bed while trying to let her out of the blanket. She stopped moving but still is holding onto her blanket as if holding for her dear life. I stopped pulling. After few minutes, she popped her head out and shyly smiled at me. "Why are you here?" A touched M's face and cradled her head to his lap. While she scooted a little so A could be comfortable leaning on her bed's headboard. "Okay, now, tell me, why are you here?" She asked for the third time.

"I just wanna see you." A answered while trying to look for her eyes. His statement shut her up but seemed like made her relaxed as well. "I was worried. We were just talking and telling each other, see you and then you weren't there. And nobody didn't bother to tell me why. All they said was you can't be there." He doesn't understand why but Maine started laughing hard and she even sat up. What she did next surprised A. Maine, after sitting up, hugged A and then kissed his cheek. She then, held his face with her two hands and said, "Babe, they really shouldn't tell you. It's a girl thing and it's kinda embarrassing." And when A started pouting and his eyebrows meeting, she kissed him again that made him smile widely. M smiled with him, too. "You are so cute. Just like Baste." A pouted again and she kissed him again. That made A laughed and hugged her. "Get well, soon, love. I miss you at KS."

A knock on the door, set them apart and Dean's popped inside Maine's room. He was grinning widely and said, "Ate, Kuya, the Laksa's getting cold. Please eat it already." And he closed the door which A left open earlier. "Let's go?" A asked M but she just continued hugging him and won't let go so A draped her arms on his shoulders, and carried her bridal style, blanket and all. M giggled then kissed A as he walks outside her room ready to face his teasing brother.