Girls...

Maine sighing gets off the car and without looking back went inside. Dean looked back and sadly waved bye. He then followed his sister inside. Once inside he saw Maine looking through the window. He then tapped her shoulder and asked, "Why don't you talk to him, ate?" M just looked at him then shook her head and slowly walked up the stairs probably to go to her room. He followed her movements and sigh. He won't be able to sleep if M would continue being like that so he followed her upstairs but he doesn't have to climb too long since M just slumped herself on the steps and now is holding her phone, staring at it blankly. Dean was just watching her silently. Then the phone suddenly beeped. He saw M surprised for a while then, she just stared at the phone. After some time, after it seems like a debate with her inner self is done, his sister read the message, then for a few seconds Dean thought he saw her smile but suddenly was replaced by a frown when she started typing. She then smiled again after sending her reply, it seems. And when the phone rang, his sister could no longer hide her smile. She excitedly receive the call and enthusiastically answered the call. Dean then decided to go to his room while shaking his head.

"Girls", he thought to himself. I've got four women in my life, but I can never understand them." His phone beeped too and saw a text.
"Thanks, bro.", it says. I smiled and talked to myself, "Thank yourself for picking the most transparent and sweetest girl I know, Kuya RJ."