Me to You

I've been left hanging too many times that sometimes love is just something I see on others.

I have too many dreams to focus on trivial things such as love.

But then, he came. He who smiled and made me believe in Forever.

However, she entered my life. She who whenever I see makes me think of nothing but Forever.

I tried to stop these growing feelings but failed.

I should have my 100% attention on achieving my dreams but she's everywhere.

This shouldn't happen since we really haven't met but...

We haven't talked personally and only meet thru split screens however...

Then last October 24th happened, everything was a blur except when he held me in his arms.

Tamang Panahon came which I thought would never happen and there I first held her.

We've been friends ever since.

I can now say we're closer than ever.

I know I can rely on him and more in the future.

I want her to know I got her back now and in the coming days.

I want to see him happy and well and support him to achieve his dreams.

I want her to lean on me and make her happy and stay with her side.

I want him to know that wherever this road may take us, I'll be his better half.

I want her to know that no matter what happens, I'll be her Tisoy, her Richard.

And that as long as he is beside me, I know I could face whatever life gives me.

And that as long as she believes in me, I know that I could be stronger and able to face any struggles.

I am just so thankful to have him.

I am just so lucky to have met her.