Chapter 6

Hanabusa uneasily stepped into Kaname's dark office. He was sitting at his desk and a dark ominous aura appeared off of him. Hanabusa's stayed silent and he knew he would be punished severely for his actions. He didn't even know why the hunter bugged him so much. Maybe it was the close connection to Lord Kaname he always wanted or the way he looked at her, he didn't know but he certainly didn't like it.

Kaname's velvet words spoke through the darkness and straight into the aristocrats soul. "Hanabusa, I beileve we need to go over some matters again." Hanabusa trembled as the pureblood but as he made is way towards him but he wouldn't let Kaname know that. " Lord Kaname, this human girl has been nothing but a nusense since she arrived and now she's giving herself to any vampire, you have to kick her out."

Kaname looked at Hanabusa with flashes of anger in his eyes then he backhanded him across the face and before he could sat up, Kaname did it again and again and again. Hanabusa coughed up spirits of blood and tried to raise his head once more and his blue eyes looked into Kaname's red ones. "Now what did I say the last you were here Hanabusa?" Hanabusa didn't answer witch let to another blow from Kaname. "You said that if I laid a hand on Yuki or Rose that I would answer to you."

Kaname smiled a twisted smile and Hanabusa felt the room grow colder. 'Yes but you see we are back in the same spot. Did you honestly think I would be ok with you drinking anyone on the grounds?" Hanabusa weakly shook his head in response. "No, Lord Kaname."

Kaname lowered his eyes and sighed. Was he really going to do this? But if it was Rose wanted... "Hanabusa, this is your last warning from me. If I hear anything happen like this again then I will have no choice but to ask you to leave the academy and to never use the Kuran name again."

Hanabusa's eyes grew wide at this. Would he really risk losing an important trade partner because of one or two human girls? He must be serious about them. "Yes, Lord Kaname." But before Hanabusa could leave he had to ask one question which he knew probably wouldn't go very well. "Lord Kaname if I may ask, why did Rose's blood taste differently then others?"

He had been wondering this every since their fight in the woods. When is licked her face and when he bit her in the stairway the taste was so intoxicating and lustful that he couldn't get enough. It wasn't savory like any other human or vampires blood, it tasted sweet like a warm honey and it drove him absolutely mad. That is until he saw a glimpse of blood before she pulled away. It was like a dark burden that weighted on his shoulders as he heard whispers in the back of his head. He could make them out but they were still there, tormenting and haunting him. He didn't know what that meant but he was so sure something else was going on with the human.

Kaman's head whipped towards his and he heard the sound of Kaname's hand once more, this time with immense strength. Had he been holding back before? "Hanabusa if you ever ask that question again I will personally end you myself."

Hanabusa shook once more and slowly tried to back away from his waith. "I'm sorry Lord Ka..Kaname. It..wo..n't happen again." Kaname forcibly looked away and gritted through his teeth. "Good. Now leave, I need some time to myself." Hanabusa's quickly bowed his head and ran out of the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day Rose walked into class with her scarf wrapped around her neck to hide Adiou's bite marks. They were starting to heal but she didn't want to think Yuki to think anything was amiss. She greeted the students as usual and could feel the cold stare of Zero's on her back. Yuki must've told Zero about what happened yesterday which worried her.