Oi leave me alone

{ Lexi POV }
Jc had left already but I still saw Kian in the his car. Not moving or turned on.
Well I guess I'll talk to talk to him but how. He's gonna think I've been at the beach and heard everything which I did. I slowly walk to his car and by his window. I slowly tapped on it I was getting nervous every second. Kian rolled down his window.
"Um...Lexi...right?"
He doesn't remember my name. What the heck. I started to giggle a bit. Considering it kinda funny for me.
"Yea I am"
"You were still here? I thought you left already..."
"Oh no my friend and Trevor went back with out me and I was ok with it"
"Oh well you going home now?"
"Yea I was gonna find Jc to take me home...but"
umm what should I say. OH!
"I couldn't find him so I thought he left already. Kian um why are you still here?"
*Silence*
"Um I was just taking um everything off and throwing trash we left at the beach"
"Ah thanks nice"
Oh gosh I just want to ask him ready badly.
"Um Kian.."
"Yea what's up? Do you need a ride?"
A ride with Kian...
"Um..yea"
I went to the other side of the car and opened the door. I sat down and but on my seat belt. My house is close. I could have just walked.
"Hey um Kian you what I don't wanna bother you I can just walk home my house is close."
"No it's ok. Why would it bother me?"
"Oh ok thanks..."
Kian started the car and was ready to go.
"Kian" I whispered looking at the window.
"Ano have we met before in middle school?"
"Uh?"
"Well I was wondering cause I remember some one named Kian in middle school" shit am I blushing!!! I slowly turn my head to look at him but not a lot that he would see my red face.
"Um no not really"
"Oh ok well I was just wondering but you have a different last name from the one at middle school..kian mabuchi."
The car stopped. I almost hit my self cause Kian had put the breaks on. I turn my head to Kian his eyes were bold looking at the wheel.
"Lexi get out." I barely heard him
"What...?"
"I SAID GET OUT...please" I open the door and got out I was shocked to what had happen.
"Kian are u ok?"
"Oi Lexi leave me alone...your pissing me off"
What did I do I just said a name...wait if he had responded like that then he is the Kian from middle school...the short, cute, and loving Kian.
"KIAN WAIT!!! I HAVE A QUESTION!!"
He started the car and drove away.
"KIAN ARE YOU KIAN mabuchi"
Silence
He was out of site gone...did he hear my question? Probably.

Not...