Die or live

*Lexi POV*
I blacked out....
I don't know if I just die for a minute but I saw my D-dad.
I felt like a ghost because I saw me..
I couldn't speak..I couldn't touch
The people would walk through me.
I felt like I have a choice.
Die or live....
Was this a dream or is it really happening to me?
I saw everything...Jc crying...caring me while running...
Tooken away....got in the ambulance.
I saw Jc holding my hand...
I could barely hear him talk...
But what I hated was that he had to overcome my problems and deal with them again...and seeing him cry. I felt his tears on me, one by one.
I had a choice and what I choose would be the for the best for me and others.

Then everything went black.....like a dark room filled with nothing and nobody around. I didn't see Jc and everything else...they just faded away..gone.
I fell to my knees to the ground and started to cry out . They were beginning to look like a pond. I screamed out so loud my lungs were about to pop...even though no one would heard me.
The pond I made was getting bigger and bigger every second. I wiped my last tear drop and stood up.
Step by step I took in the pond of my tears. I was deep than I thought...
As my chin started to touch the water I closed my eyes. Then I opened my eyes for one last time and the water was touching my nose and then I sut my eyes back. My whole body in the water. I felt like a feather gliding in the water, flowing. Then everything went white a bright light taking me away......

^author^
Love this chapter hope u like it to.
So what do u think?
Will she live or die?