The date

/•-•/ Ayyy so I want to finish the story for y'all so I've decided I'll try to keep up and write the story... :))
*part 2 of Lexi past memories when she meant Kian in high school*
Lexi POV ~
- the next day -
"Here, I've washed it for you" I said
"Oh thanks...um"
"Lexi are you still having plans for the festival with your friends?"
"Oh no"
Kian was hiding his face with is arm
"Oh Then GO With ME FOR THE FESTIVAL and Meet up at The suarka park BY THE CLOCK AT 7:00pm!!"
Is he asking me Out?
"Oh YES I would love too"
"Ok then see you later Lexi~"
- 3:20 pm at school -
"LEeexxxiiiii~ come on tell me if  you like someonee"
"Lexxxxi....LEXXIIII"
O h how annoying boys are....
"SHUT UP SHUT UP...gosh this is WHY I HATE BOYS!!! All THE BOYS"
~ silence
I looked by the door and saw kian...he had a shocked look with a sad expression and he walked away.
- Saturday 7:00pm at the suarka park -
I've gotten ready to go and I wore a nice pink dress with short high heel boots and wore a long nice jacket and a scarf. I wait and wait at the suarka park by the clock. It's 7:30pm I'll wait a little long.....then the fire works had started....8:30pm....
It looks like he's not coming....
*they are on break from school*
- 2 weeks later Monday -
"Heh!!?!? He moved away and no one knew!"
"Kian left in the break of the semester!! Even his friends didn't know."
Kian moved....why....
- 1 year later...8th grade -
Everyone hates me....cause how I acted around guys...shy and cute....girls talking about me behind my back....I hated it
~ so what I did is I changed be blended in and
changed me and acted less Feminism. I didn't get bullied that as much as in middle school.
Emily and Alex were my "friends" but when I talked back to them because they talked about a girl that acted shy and cute around guys  and hate her which reminded me about me and I spilled out at them and they dislike me and never talked to me.
* I'm no gonna go all in to this past of hers but If you do want me to talk about it I'll write in the end as specials *
- Back now present -
Whoa Kian lawley is the kian mabuchi from middle school... He has a different last name...
Kian I want to know more what have you done when you left and never meet up with me..
Do you remember me or am I faded out in your memories...
~ bump...bump my heart was going.....no I can't like him again....Jc told me what he done
So stop Lexi...STOP thinking about him but first I must know if he really is the kian from
                              Middle school.....