The Rest.....Room

*Jc POV*
Lunch had already started and Lexi is not here yet. She's always here early because her locker is so close to the cafeteria. She wasn't at are table with the squad : me, Jenn,Arron,Lucy and Ricky.

She would never be this late. I went to line up to get lunch. Today is pizza day! I love pizza. I was still really worried. Thinking she might be sitting with someone else, but that's really rare of her to. So when I finish eating and trew away my plate I went to find her outside then hallway. No lucky, I was so nervous I started to sweet. What if she did....it.... AGAIN.

* 3 months ago*
[Buzzz] a text from Lexi?
Lexi😍: Jc I'm sorry...
Me: sorry for what?
Lexi😍: i cant do This anymore...😓
Me: what do you mean Lexi 😰
Lexi😍: my dads gone, my mom and brother don't care about me, still getting bullied, ugly/fat and beaten up to much... I just... I would be nice to not be here.... Gone with my dad
Me: LEXI don't say that u have me... And don't say that.
Lexi😍: I'm sorry. I love you don't forget that....bye 😪🔪🔫💊📏
Me: LEXI!!!!
That's when she stop texting me.

I got off my phone and ran non stop. I get to her house climbed up to her window that was unlocked. I knocked down her restroom door.
No response....
I see my poor baby girl Lexi in the tub scars on her arm. Blood everywhere.
LEXI!!! I started to cry and pulled out my phone and called 911. They came in and took her way..

*Now*
There was a restroom close by Lexi locker. I tried to text her no response. I called Jenn and Lucy to the lockers close by.
"Hey Jenn , Lucy can you please check the girls restroom if Lexi in there" I whispered.
"Yay no problem" they both said.
I saw them walk in and what I heard right when they went in was a two screams.
-------------------
Hey short but here u go um hope you're liking it part 2 coming out later k bye loves 💕💗