Help is on the way

*Jc POV*
As I heard the screams I slammed myself into the girls restroom. Knowing I'm not supposed to be in there. But right now Is the not the time to care.

I saw Jenn and Lucy at the corner of the restroom with a girl. They were both sobbing in tears. They both stare at me. Their eyes were red and puffy cause of crying. They flipped the girls hair. My eye bold out,that girl is Lexi. A tear fell out of my eye to my cheek. I slid down to Lexi. Jenn and Lucy handed me Lexi and moved away and stood up and Jenn called 911.

I stared at her, she was bleeding.Her face scowled,bruised they were purple and black. She was pale and blue. LEXXII!! PLEASE NOT AGAIN!! WAKE UP!! I said while about to picked her up pushed. I open the restroom door and dashed out. I took her to the nurses room. Jenn and Lucy following me. I heard the ambulance coming. A group of people came in taking her away. I was walking with them outside then about to go in the ambulance.

"Im going with her!!!" I shout
"Ok sir I need you to calm down" A man said.
"Okay" I said trying to calm down.
"What happened?" One of them said.
"I don't know, we found her in the restroom" I shouted.
"Whats her name sir?" A lady with blonde hair said.
" H-her n-name is L-lexi!!!" I mumbled out.

I sat down, holding lexi hand. Rubbing small circles on top of the hand. I whispered to her and started to cry. I started to pray for her to be ok. I look out the window and saw Jenn and Lucy crying an saying something to me but didn't understand them. They went back inside school. That has to suck, what just happened and go back to school like nothing happen.

The ambulance finally got to the hospital. They took her out and rushed her in the hospital. I got so many texts from the squad in a group. But i didn't reply not right now it's not the right time.
I saw them rush her to a room. Then a nurse came up to me.
"Sir, you can't go in right now. You have to wait. Please sit down." She said in a gentle ton.
I sat down in the waiting room. After a few minutes the nurse came up to me. "Sir, she's ok " She whisper
"May I visit her?" I mumbled
"Are you fam-
I cut her off.
"No but I want to see her!!" I shouted
"Sir, calm down I will go ask her. Ok?" She said.
"Ok" I whispered.
"What's your name. Sir?"
"Um..Jc..Cayley I said.
The nurse left and I sat back down.
Where's Lexi Mom and brother ?
What the fuck?
Right them two people came in.
They didn't seem worried but mad. Them the nurse came back. "Jc..Caylen? She-
Then the lady cut off the nurse.
"Mam, I AM LOOKING FOR MY DAUGHTER..." The lady shouted
"What her name ,mam?" I nurse said
"Lexi...Robert" the lady said
"She's in room 214" the nurse said.
That's lexis mom.
I heard her whisper"stupid girl" like what the fuck!!! She's your daughter. She's been through things and your acting like a.. A bitch!! She's been to the hospital so many times!!!
Then the nurse told me to wait so the family can go first. I saw them both rush with anger to Lexi room.
That made me mad, knowing something bad was going to happened.
^author here^
Hey loves hope you're enjoying this story. Chapter 6 is coming up soon like tomorrow maybe I'm enjoying this story as well so thanks and good bye loves💕