Bye

« Lexis POV »
What just happened!?!?
Jc stood up for me and himself.
"Jc What got in to you? " I asked him
"Well I got mad for what they say. No one needs shit like that. With fucking rumors." He said. We both got to class on time and sat down.
« Friday »
It's Friday!! Yea!! Lots of things happen this week. I moved in with Jenn in a nice apartment close to Jc's, that's one start. I had the guts to go to my "house"
And grab my stuff from my room. It was awkward, quite and a quick process too. They hate me but..I love them both but at the same time I hate them too. I even wonder if we will ever talk again. Still getting bullied...trying to stop cutting.
But the thing is TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! Fuck yea!!
I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I took my clothes off and stepped into the shower. It was a quick shower. After that I dried up and went to my closet. I wore a tank top that was all black with sunflowers. I grabbed a pair of high waisted jeans and my black converse. I took a long gray sweater that touch my knees. I grabbed my penny board and a pencil.
I waited for Jenn outside. She took forever but girl has to be ready it's the last day of school. "Jenn hurry up!!" I shouted from outside.
She came running out and locked the door . We went to Jc place so he can roll with us to school on are penny boards. JC finally came out and he all headed to school.
« At school »
We got to school and went to first period. I'm so happy school is going to be over. No more hatred and Alexis in my life. NO MORE SCHOOL!!! NEVER COMING BACK AGAIN. We're seniors and seniors get out of school earlier. And that's fucking awwsum!!! Sucks for the other grades.
"Lexi..." Jc said while we were in class.
"Yea" I whispered
"Well...were having a party at the beach..and do you want to come" he told me.
"Totally...what time?" I asked him
"It's at 5:30pm " Jc said
"Ok...are the rest of are squad coming? Like Ricky,Jenn and the others?" I asked him.
"Totally their are friends" he said.
Whoa..I can't wait for the party.
« Last Period »
LAST PERIOD!!! OMFG!!!! Well we had the annual at 3:35 so after 7 period we had home and dress up and come back. I kept staring at the clock "tick tick tick" the clock went. RING!!!! We all got up and ran out to the halls. I headed back home with Jenn to get ready. We ran in the apartment and got ready. I wore a floral print Dress with white high heels and did my makeup and curled my hair. I waited for Jenn and the living room. She came out....
Oh my gosh she was beautiful.
"How do I look?" She awkwardly said
"You look Beautiful!!!" I squealed "Thanks Lexi, well you look more beautiful" Jenn said
She wore a short and slim black dress with white high heels.
We walked together outside and went in the car.

« At school at the annul »
"1-2-3" we all shouted while throwing are hats. "YEA" I shouted. We took pictures. I spotted some familiar faces on stage. It's My Mom and Bro...they are here...!!!?!??WHY!!?!?!
"Hi...L-lov-" I cut my mom off
"WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW I THOUGHT WE WERE NEVER TALK!!" I shouted
"I-mmm sorry I know you don't have to for give me ok I just came here to.....
"To WHAT MOM!!!"
"To congratulate you and give you this"
She slowly handed me something...a letter?
"I hope you read it and please do"
The letter was labeled
To: Lexi
From: Your Dad
I was in shock..I was shaking my father wrote me letter to me. I started to cry my mom said her last good bye and hugged me and a small kiss on my forehead. My bro just staring at me and finally comes up to me.
"Hey Lexi...um...bye...and I love you..."
He said while hugging me.
I gave the hug back to him. He slowly walked away with my mom. I hope I see them...and its not are last good byes...right?