Am I Dead?

Fourth period just ended and next is lunch. But first I went to put away my binder in my locker. I got to my locker and while I was done putting my code, some one push my head to the front of my locker. I looked and saw Emily. Emily is Alexis best friend and she is like a copie of Alexis. They dress alike they look alike,they act alike and they both bullie me. When she left I just opened my locker and put away my stuff. I touched my forehead and felt a liquid. I lowered my hand and saw it was a red liquid, blood. I must of scratch my head to the name tag where my locker number said. So I went to the closest girl restrooms the one by my locker. I went inside and stand in front a sink . I looked at my self in the mirror. I grabbed a paper and then turned on the sink. I soaked the paper and water and I dabbed it to my forehead. Then another to dry my forehead. When I finish up I turn off the sink and trew away the paper I used. Just then a group of girls came in girls restroom. It was Alexis and her gang of friends. Which were Emily,Molly, and Samantha.
"Hey ugly" one of them said. Then they surrounded me and each girl,except Alexis grabbed me. Molly got my right arm, Samantha the other arm. Then Emily pinned me to the wall, and grabbed both of my legs while Alexis punch me in the stomach and face repeatedly. "You should die, slut!!!" said Alexis. Alex is right I should. It won't hurt to die you won't feel anything. No more getting hurt, bullied, it would stop if I just die. No one will care. Then when they left, they just left me to bleed and die.I was in the corner of the restroom crying. WHY!!?? WHY ME??!!! ITS ONLY MONDAY AND EVERYTHING IS GOING BAD/WRONG DOES LIFE JUST HATE ME??!! I started to cry. I had no hope to live. What's the point if I can't even be happy or not getting hurt by others or bully. I closed my eyes just to rest right? Just a sudden and everything turned black like I was in a dark room with no one with me. Help? Help? Where am I? Just as I felt One last tear from my eye sliding off my cheek to my hand I felt nothing but that last tear drop.
Am I dead?.....

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
So it's short but I love this chapter it made me cry thinking of this dark room with no one there. Will Lexi die....
Will anyone find her in the restroom....
(I know it might be to soon to say this part of chapter but it comes with the story) Chapter 4 might come out tomorrow or Saturday. Thank you and good dam bye loves 💗🌸☺️