The morning

"RiNg",RiNg!!!" The alarm clock went.*hit the alarm clock* I didn't want to wake up,so I just went back to sleep. But that would never happened. I heard loud foot steps coming up the stairs to my room. My Mom came storming into my room. LEXI GET THE FUCK UP, ITS MONDAY!!! she screamed out. After she screamed at me,she pulled the blinds from my window up. The sunlight came of through the window and it shined on my the face. AAHH!! MY EYES IT BURNS!!! MOM IM DYING!!! PUT THE BLINDS DOWN!! I said exaggerating. Now get your ass off the bed it's a school day! my mom said while leaving and closing my door and running back down stairs.

I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my glasses and got out of my bed. Uhh!! well I guess I have to go back to hell (aka school). I went to my closet and grabbed a pair of high waisted skinny jeans, a graphic tank top that had moons,and my galaxy vans. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Then I did my makeup and did a simple cat eye, put on mascara, and some black eyeshadow. I curled my hair and went to my room and grabbed my galaxy backpack and my light pink with light blue wheel penny board.

I went running down stairs and saw my brother jack at the door waiting for me with his black penny board.Bye mom!! We both said while leaving and head outside at are lawn. We started riding are boards to school on the sidewalk.
----------------------------------------------
Hi I'm Denise the Author here so this is my first fanfic story I'm making and this is the first chapter and I like it.I will try to do the next chapter as soon as I can and good dam bye👋🏻😊