The Feeling

Ok so the play lines are just a guess from the video, so if I mixed up the words a bit I'm very sorry for the inconveniece.

Garroth

"Quick Garroth! Put Romeo's costume on, you're the understudy for him, Aaron is nowhere to be found and intermission is over in 2 minutes!" Katelyn urged. I could see on her face she was not happy Aaron just up and dissappeared right before one of the most important parts of the play.

Alright, I got the part.

Now I have a chance at kissing Aphmau. You better not screw this up, Garroth.

I tried to imagine Aaron, barracaded in the bathroom right now, and what he was doing. Maybe he was panicking, maybe he was knocking furiously on the door. Whatever he's doing, he is not kissing Aphmau. Not on my watch.

I quickly put the costume on and rushed on the stage when it was finally time.

I drank the bottle of water that was food-colored dark red, which was supposed to be the poison, and layed on the bed so I looked dead.

This is it, Aphmau's gonna kiss me!!

Although I was excited Aphmau will kiss me, I wasn't expecting to feel as, as shallow as I'm feeling deep down. When I made up this plan, I was expecting to feel more happy, exciting, relieved that Aphmau would finally recognize me as someone special in her life.

But I don't.

A little part of me, deep down...I felt, I loved someone else.

Aphmau recited her lines, as I felt it heat up in my helmet, and I started sweating.

She better make this quick...

"What's here, a cup? Closed in my true love's hand?" She cried, "Poison! I see, haft been his timeless end! Oh curl, drink all and love but not a friendly drop! I will kiss thy lips, happily some poison thought hang on them!" I can feel her leaning in, moments before she will kiss me.

Yes, yes yes yes yes yess!!

But then, I felt the air shift, and I knew something was definetely wrong.

<>•<>•<>

Laurance

I could see Aphmau reciting her lines from backstage, and I waited for the perfect moment to throw the bottle at Aaron.

I had to get that kiss, no matter what it takes! Aphmau was the first women I've ever fell in love with, and seeing her getting swept away from me by Aaron is kind of disconcerting. I want to know what it's like to kiss your one true love, and now is the oerfect time to see.

"I will kiss thy lips, happily some poison thought hang on them!"

It's now or never!

I threw the splash potion Lucinda gace me, and in an instant I could feel myself in a different spot, but something was wrong.

I noticed I was standing and leaning forward, and that's when I realized, a millisecond before I kissed the man behind the helmet,

I was in Aphmau's position instead of Aaron's.

And before I kissed I could see a bit of sandy blonde hair peeking out of the helmet.

GARROTH!?!?

Next thing I knew, I kissed him. I kissed. Garroth. And I felt something.

I felt like I meant to kiss Garroth.

Like I...loved him.

I thought that could have probably been a side effect from the potion or something, but it felt sure, deep down.

What's my next move?

I opened my eyes, and Garroth yelled.

I jerked up and started to plead the audience that it isn't what they thought they saw.

Garroth started doing the same, and he was blushing furiously red.

I could feel myself burning up too, and I tried not to notice it.

"OH NO NO NO NO, IT IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS WE ARE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP AND IT WAS JUST A MISUNDERSTANDING,--" I couldn't hear my words anymore. Everything was just a blur.
I felt confused.

I felt flustered and embarrassed.

I could hear the girls giggling in the background.

The lights were blaring in the dark theatre.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Garroth take a breather too, and he collapsed onto the floor.

I went to see if he was okay, and dragged him down the stage into a private room backstage.

"Garroth" I said.

"..Y-yes Laurance?"

"...I'm sorry."

"...

Did you feel it?"

"Felt what Garroth?"

"Something...deep down inside, a feeling for someone else?"

"....y-yeah"

We sat their in silence for a few minutes, and I felt something touch my lips.

It was Garroth's lips.

He was kissing me...again..

At first I tensed up, I didn't know how to respond, but then I sank into the kiss and responded back.

"I felt...your love.

And it's only getting stronger.

I think...I love you."

"I think I-I love you too."