Lover 15\\Training Part 2

********

Kyaa~!Like What the F?!!Did anyone see the Latest chapter of Fairy Tail in the Manga?!!ALMOST!!ALMOST!!

Damn,Gray!Why didn't you sleep with Juvia on the Heart Shaped Sleeping Bag?!!
Grrr!But Juvia and Erza slept together which was sweet and Cute Lol~!

Juvia × Erza Is cute!But not In A Romantic way!( ´ ▽ ' )In A Sister thingy way!
.
Anyway I Was I n A Really Not Good Mood,But My Gruvia spirits Were UP!like always!

Oh And Some......Romantic Moment's~

Well,Enjoy :)

  ********

Juvia's lips quivered as they entered the gym,Followed by Shivers on her spine as she saw Gray In front of her.

"Okay,Let's do this!"He exclaimed taking off his shirt,Juvia blushed as she twirled crazily.

'What?!Juvia..Juvia..Juvia!Is not ready..!!'

She thought with A Blushing red face,

"Aahh!Ju-Juvia..!I-Is not ready yet,G-Gray-sama!"She quickly stuttered with her hands covering with her red steamy face,Backing away aggressively.

He sweat-Dropped at her Current red face,With his Shirt On his right hand,

"Huh?!What the hell are you saying?!"He groaned,"You and My Former self trained once right?"

"Y-Y-Yes.!!B-But still.!!"Juvia then composed her posture and snapped out of it

"I..I was Just nervous about you stripping so suddenly,Gray-sama.,"Juvia sighed,Gray raised A Brow but his questioning face Brightly went red as he stepped back.

"O-Oi.!!W-What are you t-Thinking early in the morning..?!!"He gasped. Jubia pouted and Faked cough and got into battle stance.

"L-Lets just Ignore it Gray-sama..Eh-heh.."Juvia chuckled nervously,raising both of her hands in front of her Chest level.

"Let's just start.!"She said,Gray ignored their Talk and Got into battle form too. He nodded slowly as he crumpled both of his fists.

"Devil Make: Dark Hammer!"H quickly exclaimed shooting A large Black iced hammer on top of Juvia. Juvia Jolter at first but Protected herself fast.

"Sierra Form!!"She defended,Turning her whole body Into Water,Once the hammer Was on the ground she liquified herself And Went beside the Hammer.

It slowly Disappeared,Gray smirked at her In A Devious Way.