Lover 14\\ Training!

||Start of Chapter||

°JUVIA'S POV°

      Yaaahh~! Juvia slept Great last night!( ´ ▽ ' )ノJuvia looked beside her--

!!! "Gray-sama...?!!"Waahh!!!What happened to Gray-sama?!o(╥﹏╥)oDid Gray-sama leave Juvia??

Or was It Juvia imagining Things that we were together?!!

"Hngh..Ngh...ahhh!!"I heard  Gruntings beside the bed...Juvia turned to Peek...

"G-Gray-sama..?!"I saw Him On the floor With his brows furrowed as he ruffled his hair and Groaned,

"Damn,You sure know how to make space for yourself!"He grumbled,Even after sleeping his New hairstyle is still there!But A Little messy though ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ.

"G-Gom'men.…E-Eto...W-Why are you on the floor again..??"I asked,confused.

He cracked A Nerve at me and stood up,"_You Practically took all of the space on my bed last night!!"He scowled.

Kawai~ᕙ(⇀v↼‶)ᕗ

Sometimes Juvia does that..Sleeps,Turns,shifts until I sleep comfortably!Gray-sama's bed was veryyy Soft~!

"Gom'men!You're bed was too soft Gray-sama~!"I smiled at him,He rolled his eyes.

"Ugh,Whatever. "I just smiled and got up,"Thank you so Much for letting Juvia sleep with you Gray-sama~!"I said happily.

"And for Hugging Juvia while she was Cold ."

He blushed,"I-it was n-Nothing..!"He stuttered. I giggled.

Gray-sama sighed and crossed his arms. "C'mon,we have training to do at school. "

"Yes,Gray-sama!"I ran towards the door but turned around,tilting my head.

"Oh,And Gray-sama?"He gazed up to look at me,

"Thank you."I gave him A smile again and went out.

.....

"AAAAAHHHH!!!"I heard him yell in frustration,Hn?

I chuckled and went towards my room which Mira-san Faked Construct.

I took off the note and plumped On My bed thinking .

Will the old Gray-sama come back?The new Gray-sama...Acts like the old Gray-sama...Only more colder.

"Ooohh..!!"I said,Groaning. I stood up and headed towards the bathroom for A Bath.

I then changed into my uniform and Headed downstairs.

"Ohayo,Juvia~!"Mira-san beamed waving,In her school uniform.

"I Prepared breakfast ,Come on!"

"A-Ah..M-Mira-s-san..!"I smiled nervously. "Y-You don't have to do that..!J-Juvia i-is J-just A Slave..!Ahaha.."I said laughing nervously.

"Eehh?!!We don't think of you as A Slave at all!Besides,We consider You As AFamily member,Even Gray considers You that too,"She smiled genuinely at me.

"PSH, I Don't consider her family at all."Someone scoffed,ooh!Gray-sama!

"R-Right(T▽T)"I said. He walked downstairs with his Usual Avatar Uniform,

"Juvia wants to be with Gray-sama during classes."I said,pouting.

"We will be,"He scowled. "Oh!"

"Hihi~!Okay,Lovebirds. Breakfast is ready."Mira-san chirped happily,

"L-LoveBirds.."Gray-sama blushed,

    ΠΠΠΠΠ School ΠΠΠΠΠ

Mary  wore A White Shirt that showed her bare stomach It covered her chest and Showed some cleavage╮(─▽─)╭*sighs*Can't do anything about that actually.

And she wore black shorts and shoes with Heels! What kind of  training tutor is she?!!

"Okay!Listen up,Scumbag-I mean Fairy Tail students!"She blew A Whistle which caught everyone's attention.

"Were the boss Around here,So quit yip-yappin and Do 70 push-ups now!!"She commanded with her hands on her hips everyone stared at her like she was Crazy

"Whatt!!!!??"She just had a smug look on her face .

"No way Were doing that!!"Everyone shrieked,Levy,Lucy and Erza were frowning.

Even if Erza was the president she can't disobey  our magic tutors,She even Has to speak up to Briar Avatars Class president,

Plus her magic tutor Is A Strong Dark Mage named Jerome,he uses Dark sword magic.

Mary frowned at us Seriously and Pouted fairly at Gray-sama.

"Gray-samaa!They won't listen..!!"She whined,ಠ_ಠSeriously?She has the nerve to pout at him?!

Grrrr...

Gray-sama looked at Us but glanced at Juvia,Juvia flinched with A Blush!Wahh~!

But Gray-sama sighed and stared at us.

"Do what she just told you,70 push-ups . NOW!"he yelled.

"Eeehhh!!!!??"

"GRAYYYY!!!!YOU CANT DO THAT!YOU CANT MAKE US!"Natsu roared,Jellal and Gajeel Nodded. Natsu blurted out fire from his mouth,But before he could Start shooting flames At Gray-sama.

Some AA Students blocked His way with scowls. Juvia stepped back with her hear low feeling..chilly?!!

Natsu Sticked their tongue at them and crossed his arms.

"At least the Job they're making us do is manly "Elfman Said with A frown.

"Ugh!Let's just get this Over with."Gajeel sighed.

"But,What about the Girls ?I don't think they can handle this too much number of push-ups."Jellal said concernly,Er..Wait..Why am I Eavesdropping on their conversation?Well..They are talking loud though.

"True,But..They'll carry it out."

"Let's get moving!"Briar yelled raising her hand,

I slowly went towards Gray-sama--But Mary wrapped her arms around his right arm.

( ̄^ ̄).

"Gray-samaa~!"She swooned,I twitched my eyes in annoyance.

"Let's Be Partners for Magic tutors and watch her torturing herself-I mean Train herself..!"She smiled crazily .

( ̄へ ̄)Te....OI!

"Ew,Get off Mary!"Gray-sama scowled trying to pry her off him,But she held on tighter.

"NOO!!Mary wants to be with You,Gray-sama!!"She said In 3rd person.

Seriously?!!!

"FUCK OFF!"Gray-sama yelled.

"Tch,Fine,Fine!"She sashayed away. I smiled nervously at Gray-sama..

"So....Should Juvia..start..?"

He crossed his arms with A Frown. "To do 70 push-ups?No."

"Ehh!?!But you're the one who said to follow on what Mary said!"I exclaimed,

"Tch,You're Just A weak girl. Let's just fight already and do some real training."He said.

"Ehh!!!???Fight?!!"

"B-But there's...,P-people..here..."I squirmed

"Not here,Dummy! I meant in the Gym!"He said,

"Oohh."

        We headed  towards the Gym.

Juvia's in Hell this time.(◎_◎;)

       3End of chaptetr3