Lover 37\\ Cancelled and Confronts.

Juvia's POV (8:24 P.M)

"Wait....what?"I asked the lady who was suppose to give me my ticket to US.

"Well like I've said before Miss Juvia...Your flight tomorrow night has been canceled."

"Is there a bad weather there or something these days?"I asked.

"No....Your Master ordered the facilities to cancel your flight."She said.

"Why?Was there a misunderstanding?"The lady asked...

.

.

.

"Master....."I whispered....my eyes widened ....

"Gray-sama..."

"Yes..that was his name Mr. Gray Fullbuster,we were surprised why he ordered us to cancel your flight he told us that you two are sharing a 'Master and Maid' relationship and he does not want you to go to US since your contract is not expired yet...at least that's what he said Mam."The lady said...

"...Oh...I see....Thank you!"I said and signalled a cab towards the Mansion.

Gray-sama.....What were you thinking?!

The Airport was quite far so I arrived at the Mansion at 9:10 P.M

The Mansion was dark ...Mira and leo must've gone back to their own houses.

I opened the door ad walked towards Gray-sama's room.

Gray-sama...

I opened his door to see him in his bed sitting up in his boxers

"You're late.."He said silently.

"Juvia texted you she would."I said.

"Gray.....I went to the Airport to get my ticket and there I found out that you canceled my flight....what the heck is going on with you?"I asked concernly.

"Tsk."He didn't look at me.

"Gray!I'm talking to you,I want you to answer WHY you did that! Didnt Laxus or Mira told you that it was for my parensts?!"I exclaimed.

He stood up. "For your what?!!You mean your parents who hated you?!"He yelled.

"You cant just go to the US like that Juvia!You can't!"

"I can if I want to!I know that our contract will expire tomorrow and I'm getting tired of this!Why did you do that huh?!"

.

.

.

"Why?!"

"Its because I don't want you to go!!"He yelled again.

"That's what you've always been wanting right?!Ever since we met you've always wanted me to disappear!Didnt you say that you also wanted me to die when we first met?!"

'I didn't save you in fact I wanted you to die.'

"Well sorry but instead of dying I'm leaving!"

"You going to US is just a small dream of your parents!!They hated you and yet you obey them?!!"He snapped.

"I want them to be at least proud of me!They've always looked down in me..!And ....just once...! I want to be accepted by them--mph!"I was shocked when he crashed his lips on mine...

He pushed my back on the wall...this kiss....was different from before...

This one was rough and demanding.

I gasped as he slid my tongue inside my lips placing his weight on mine.

"Gray, what are you doing?!"I yelled in shock as he unbuttoned my shirt.

He groped me hardly as I yelped out in pain. I tried pushing him but he kissed my lips forcefully again.

I gasped again as he threw my shirt on a random spot and kissed my jaw all the way down to my neck.

"No!S-stop!"I backed his shoulders away but he didn't pull back and continued.

I grunted as he sucked on my collarbone quite sure that he'll leave a mark.

He left hickeys on my neck and and crept his hands on my back.

"W-wait.."I begged silently as he unclipped my bra ,my chest visible .

Yes he have seen me naked before...but...this time I am scared and embarrassed.

He shoved me on the bed and it made me bounce a few times before I could be placed steady.

He settled between and kissed me again.

It felt wrong...I felt that he was doing this in anger.

"Please Gray,Stop!"I bawled out as he moved on my neck again harshly.

"S-stop....stop it..."I shake,the truth is Juvia is afraid of Gray-sama right now.

His touched and kisses were punishing and painful.

"I'm your Master,and you're my slave.....I get to do what I want with you,even if it means by sex."He mumbled and sucked on my nipple.

"A-aaahhh!!!!"After 7 minutes,he stopped and moved to my collarbone,my chest was pretty bruised and red.

"Please!! Master,stop!!"I begged desperately,

.

.

.

'Gray-sama.'

He stopped and widened his eyes.

"J-juvia...I-I'm sorry....I..I didn't mean to...I was...."He sighed.

"I'll get your flight back,tomorrow.."

--