Lover 27\\ Make a Move.

JUVIA'S POV❤

All of us were gathering on a Volleyball court while Erza-san was on the center holding a ball she smirked widely.

"Okay how about we play some volleyball?!"All of us agreed then Mira chimed in.

"Okay now I'm gonna announce the teams by two only."She coughed

"GrUvia.❤❤❤"(My Favorite should be first~!)

"Jerza"

"Gale"

"Nalu"

"And that's all since Laxus,Gildarts,Happy,Cana and I aren't gonna play."She smiled and headed towards a bench.

"Okay so Team Gale V.S Team Jerza."

****2 Minutes later.

"I-I-I got it!"Erza stammered and served the ball.

Gajeel used spiked head and smirked it was about to hit the ground but Jellal managed to hit the ball.

*****7 minutes later.

"Team Jerza won!Now as the prize you have to kiss each other!^_^"I beamed while smiling cheerfully.

"H-How is that a p-prize..?!!"They blushed,I shrugged.

Then they both kissed shortly and blushed harder.

"Okay next Team GrUvia❤ V.S Team NaLu!"Happy announced .

We got into positions.

Natsu-san smirked at Gray evilly since Natsu Will serve first.

"I'm gonna beat you to shit ,Ice Freak!"

"Oh?!Don't underestimate me and my Partner ,Shit head."Gray-sama shot back.

"Hurry up would you!"Erza yelled.

The four of us shivered and played.

"Haa!!"Gray served the ball but Natsu managed to hit the ball like jellal did,

It was about to hit on the ground beside me but I hit the ball towards beside Lucy.

"Ah!"Lucy screeched when the ball hit the ground.

Me and Gray-sama high-fived,"Nice."

We smirked,

"Damn It!"Natsu groaned.

***4 Minutes later.

Lucy served the ball then it was about to hit on the ground beside me but then I glared and hit the ball with all my might.

"Gom'men,But I'm just giving it my all."I smirked then it landed beside Natsu.

"Noooooooo!!!!!!"

Then there was a whistle.

"Team GrUvia Won❤"Happy smiled. "Maybe next time Nalu."

Nalu cried hysterically,"Its not fair!You have Juvia on your side!"Lucy said with fake tears.

Juvia sweat-dropped.Juvia is actually the leader of the Volleyball and Soccer club plus Leader of the Cheer leading squad. ^ - ^;

"Nice, Bad-ass."Gray-sama smirked and held my waist then we kissed deeply.

"Mm."We moaned.

"Okay guysss..Movie night is canceled ."Mira smiled at us.

.

.

.

"Eehh?!! Me and Juvia spent our free hours on searching more about the Movie that were placed beside the TV!"Gray-sama complained.