Lover 36\\ The States.

Gray's POV

I sighed....the last day of our contract is tomorrow then....

What...we'll still see each other right? We will break the contract she will go to College and so will I.

I finished College at an early age but.....I....I just want to go to College...with Juvia.

Juvia left to talk with the other girls on a coffee shop I'm left here with Natsu and Gajeel they were both playing video games in my room.

Ugh.

Leo was here too.

Juvia's POV ❤

I sighed as I took a sip from my coffee.

"What's wrong Juvia?Is something troubling you?"Lucy asked sitting across me while Erza and Levy sat across each other.

"You've been acting so glum lately....is something wrong?"Erza-san asked.

"Remember that job I told you before when Mr. Silver hired Juvia?"I said.

They nodded. "Yeah we were pretty worried what would happen yet you,but I'm glad its JUST a Maid position."Levy said.

"Well....it..wasn't really like that.."I said.

"Huh?What do you mean?"They asked curiously.

"Juvia......wasn't a maid to Gray-sama...she was a...a Slave."

"What?!Why that little-!!"

"I-its okay erza-san! the contract will end tomorrow then J-juvia will be moving to the States.."I sweat dropped.

GruviaDuh: What is this state Juvia is talking about?Find out maybe on the next chapter!

"Oh..yeah.."They said sadly.

"We'll miss you,Juvia-chan."

"Yeah."

"Juvia will miss you too."

"Too bad Mira isn't here."Erza said.

"Yeah."

Laxus's POV ♠

"What?Juvia is going to the States at Tomorrows night flight?"I said in disbelief.

"Yeah I also cant believe it....She really wanted to go to Fairy College with everyone..But..."Mira said.

"The facilities of a famous College in the United States heard about Juvia's skills and techniques as a wizard and invited her on an interview to go to their College."

"What about Gray?And their contract?"I asked.

"Well you see....their contract as Master and Slave is going to end tomorrow."She said.

"Well...she better not leave. Ice prick is gonna get cold and depressed again."I said.

"Juvia said that it was her parents wish also for her to get into that College right before they left her on the Orphanage."

I made a small noise. "How do you know about this stuff?"

"Oh I've been asking people who knows Juvia like her Orphanage caretaker,her old friends and her Dumb Ex who doesn't deserve Juvia one bit because he was a damn prick."She said irritatingly at the last part.

"O-o-okay...."I sweat-dropped.

Gray's POV

"Yo,Gray!Drink up!"Gajeel smirked handing me a beer from the fridge.