Ugh, haters.

I absolutely hate, haters!

Mostly, my classmates who doesn't give a damn about my fucking feelings! I'm sorry for my foul language but I've been hiding this huge depression for 2 years!

Ever since I was still in Grade 6, I absolutely loved Fairy Tail. I loved Juvia and Gray more than anything, put my family aside from this one.

I would squeal and say random stuffs about GrUvia.

Not much supported me, well actually.... NO ONE supported me at all. Yup, even my best friends in elementary didn't support me with the things I like.

Everything I liked through my life they insulted it.

Juvia, my classmates doesn't like her. One of my classmate even rolled her eyes when she looked through my fan fiction and asked if it was about Juvia again while rolling her eyes.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE FUCKING PEOPLE?! IS JUVIA REALLY STUPID AND DUMB?! WHY DO MY CLASSMATES KEEP ON RANTING THAT SHE HAS BIG EYES!!? OTHER FUCKING ANIME CHARACTERS HAVE BIG EYES AS WELL!

My classmates insulted my favorite love team in my country (real people)

My classmates insulted my favorite color, blue.

They insulted BLACK and BLUE.

NO ONE IN MY CLASS CARES ABOUT MY FEELINGS. DON'T THEY KNOW THAT A GIRL LIKE ME IS SENSITIVE?

But I am greatful for one person, she is a weirdo but a very intelligent girl.

I told her why people kept on insulting the things I like. I told her about how my classmates insulted Juvia blue and etc.

She didn't insult any of them, she was my best friend.... And she comforted me.

"I'm not going to insult the things that you like, just don't get too obsessed with them." That's what she said.

I wasn't that obsessed with Juvia, blue or etc. I just happened to love them, but not obsessed. Sure, I got mad a lot because my classmates kept on insulting everything I like especially Juvia. But that's because I have FEELINGS.

Everyone has feelings, no one can stop you from getting hurt or sad. But there will always be someone to comfort you in any way.

Also, one of my classmates comforted me as well... We were classmates since Grade 4. Yeah, we used to fight and tease each other but we would get along.

He was one of those kids who insulted everything I liked as well, but he was different... When he insulted the things I liked, I sensed that he was just joking around since everyone says I'm fun to tease.

We were having a dance practice, we had lunch together.

I just happened to ask why people kept on insulting the things I like and I even mentioned Juvia.

"Woah, Woah. When I insulted Juvia, it was just a silly joke. It was just a joke." That's what he said.

And I actually believed him, I do admit it..... I am fun to tease, why?

I'm a doormat.

I'm actually a loser who let's people insult the things I like because I was too embarrassed to stand up for myself.

Me VS many of my classmates?

There's no way I'd win an argument against them. Even my silent and  emotionless best friend insults the things I like.

Even my cousins insults the things that I like.

And haters were the reason why I became a savage.

I started to chat differently with my classmates, saying bitter things. But I was still a doormat.

I let them insult the things that I like and just accepted the fact that no one would ever comfort me except for my other best friend and that HE.

Maybe I should stand up more for myself.

I should learn how to defend myself.

I need to stop acting so childishly.

I need to mature up and show my classmates that I'm not a fucking doormat who they think that they can mess around with.

Do they really think that they can insult me because I'm fun to tease? I'll prove it to them.... I'll prove it to them that I'm a smart girl with high potential who is willing to defend Juvia, blue and other things that they insulted.

I'm going to show them that I can be confident.

What? For now on, I should keep on saying.....

    Let the haters hate,

But don't let them get in your way.