Lover 32\\City of Rivalry.

•♣Gray's POV♣•

Its been 6 days since we've been here in Paris.

I sighed again tapping on my phone clearly bored out of my mind,I was just at the Terri's not doing anything.

I was BORED out off my mind,Juvia said she was going outside for some shipping.

Tch,Girls. ==

Mira,Laxus,Sting and Rogue went out separately for fun.

Me,Natsu and Gajeel were left here in the room.

I sighed AGAIN and walked in the living room and saw Natsu and Gajeel fighting about who is the best girl in Fairy Tail Academy.

Its summer....Go home you pigs. (-__-;)

"At least Levy has some nice ass!"-Gajeel.

"Oh yeah?!Lucy has the big boobs among all the girls there!"-Natsu.

"At least Levy is smart and faithful!Not like Blondie!"

"Lucy is SMARTER than Levy,Metal head!"

"Nuh-uh,Levy is smarter she joined FTA first!So she knows all their subjects!"

"Lucy is like a Goddess since she's a Celestial Wizard!And she has some Star Dress form too!"

"At least Levy can dodge and fight first!Not like Blondie who commands her spirits to do it for her!"

"Lucy can fight now you know!!"

"Grrrrr..."

"Grrrrr..."

And so they kept on fighting and fighting.

Oh...Jellal isn't here.

"Will you two fucking stop?!!"I yelled and pushed their heads.

"Juvia is the best Girl in the entire world!!She has the Biggest boobs,Big rack and Great long legs!!She's better than those 2!!"I scoffed.

"Lucy is better!...Oh..well...Actually Juvia is more talented in cooking than Lucy.."Natsu said. "And I've gotta admit juvia does have the biggest boobs,rack and legs,"

"Hm...I agree...Juvia can do transformations too."Gajeel said.

"She can do Water Serpent Queen Form,Lightning Goddess form,Demon Form,Angel form....and others."Gajeel said.

"See?Juvia IS better."I said.

GruviaDuh:To me Juvia is My Queen~!And also for me..Juvia is the best!I don't care what you people think if juvia is not strong or whatever.

JUVIA IS STRONG.

"Aw,Thank you Gray-sama."I heard Juvia say.

O//O

"Eh?"

"W-when did you arrive?!"I snapped at her with a blushing face.

She was carrying 5 shopping bags.

"Juvia arrived when she heard gray-sama said 'Juvia is the best girl in the entire world' He He ^_^"She giggled.

"Other people has other opinions so there's no reason for you to fight."

"That's all you bought?"I asked her.