Lover 33\\ A Surprise.

♠Gray's POV♠

3 weeks passed quickly Lyon decided to come in Japan then Fiore to study more since he attends at Lamia Scale Academy in France but he transferred to Lamia Scale Academy summer classes here in Fiore.

Phew,At least it wasn't in Magnolia.

On the way to Japan he kept on bugging me and Juvia.

Damn he was annoying,Dad would sometimes freeze him becaus e he said he wanted me and Juvia to be...alone.

=//=Such a pervert.

Wait....back then when I haven't met Juvia.....I would call my dad 'Old man' and rude names...but now....

"Did she really change me?"...

"Hi,Gray-sama."I saw Juvia walking towards me.

It was 1:30 A.M already,Mira and Leo went to their houses.

So me and Juvia were alone.

Shit,Juvia was wearing a black lingerie which looked HOT on her.

I stared at her curves.

"Gray-sama?Why are you staring at Juvia so much?Is juvia that starable?"She chuckled and licked her lips.

"U-uh..."I was really speechless right now.

Judging by her mildly attractive face and sexy lingerie I would've died from nosebleed.

She rubbed her thigh and moaned.

"Gray-sama.....Juvia...Juvia wants you...."She sat on my lap I was a between her legs while I was sitting on the couch.

O_O She wants me???

Does she mean by....*gulps*sexually?

"J-juvia...."I blushed.

She kissed me with passion and moaned as she pushed herself on my body and to my groin.

I moaned in her mouth,she let her tongue pass my lips.

"Gray-sama...."Her voice was so sexy....

She nipped at my neck and traced her fingers on my abs.

I was just in my boxers.

I moaned as she pressed her clothed core more at my groin.

"Gray-sama....."Sh nipped at my ear lightly and took off her lingerie bra.

"Juvia..."I stared at her large chests.

I rubbed her hard,erected nipple.

"O-oh..~Gray-sama...."She moaned.

She took off her lingerie underwear to reveal her .....oh god...

"Mm.."She forced her lips on mine pushing me to the couch,I was under her.

I gasped as she slid my boxers down and my underwear leaving me nude!!

"J-juvia...."She grabbed my hard dick.

"J-juvia..wait.."I wanted to stop her for her safety but a part of me wanted to give in because of her.

But I heard her moan when she placed my cock at her entrance.

"A-ah..oh...Augh...~"She managed the pain and moaned pushing herself at me and feeling my cock deeper in her.

I moaned at her warmth making me go insane.

She thrusted back and forth.

"Ah..aahh~!"The mansion was filled with pleasurable moans full of need.