❤ Ice Devil's Lover 39 ❤

Juvia's POV

I've been in the US for 3 days already,my interview is about to start for me to get into a famous college for my parents.

I sighed.....I can't believe I confessed then ran away.

Oh Gray-sama.......

(Interview -Time skip)

"Okay,its official. Juvia Lockser you are now a college student in-"The principal was interuppted when a guy stood on his desk!

What?!!

"Oi,oi,oi. Hold it right there old man."A guy with raven hair said.

G-gray-sama?!!EH?!

"Juvia Lockser is NOT getting into college."Gray-sama smirked.

"H-huh?"

"Eh?!"

Gray-sama carried me bridal-style! He started running away with me in his arms dumbfounded.

"G-g-gray-sama?!!W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!"

"I'm your master and I tell you what to do!"He smirked and laughed while carrying me towards a jet.

"W-what about the contract?!"

"The contract?FUCK the contract,"He placed me down in front of the jet.

He grabbed both of my shoulders and stared deeply into my eyes.

"I don't care if this college thing is for your parents,I don't want to be separate away from you,Juvia. Every single day of my life with you was heaven to me. And I'll do anything just to keep my annoying slave right beside me."

"I did this because...I love you,Juvia."

.

.

Huh....?

"And I will always love you no matter what. Slave and Master relationship,I don't care. Screw the contract we made...I want you more than just a slave and friend,Juvia."

He bended on one knee and grabbed both of my hands then kissed it.

"Juvia....will you please be this Ice Devil's Lover?Right now?"

Tears....?

"Yes..Yes Gray-sama!"I pounced into him then kissed him,he smiled and kissed back.

"I love you too,Gray-sama."

Being in love with him was worth it.

* * * * Oh well, that's the end! I enjoyed writing this story though. I just love GrUvia!!

^_^