"Listen Joshua I'm not going to argue with you—"

"Which you shouldn't since you have less than... an hour now to get ready." he says, checking his watch

"Give me back my key. Last thing I need is you having access to my home, plus I don't even have a key to your place."

"Awe, would it make the baby feel better if I gave you a copy of my key?" he says, doing a fake pouty face.

"No, what would make me feel better is having my fucking key back." I say, dropping my mail on the table.

"Ay, chill out mate. I'll make sure I drop you off a copy of my key to make it fair." he says, shrugging and getting up.

"Give me my key!" I yell, following after him.

"The more you argue about this silly inanimate object, the more time your loosing in getting ready to meet your 'Mystery girl'." He says, plopping on my bed. "Now chop chop, go get a quick shower before you go."

I rolled my eyes and went into my bathroom to strip and take a shower. I took my hair from out my small bun letting my hair soak under the water as I washed. While washing I started thinking about how things might pan out. In all honesty I hope it does work out for the best because I cannot seem to get her out my mind and personally I don't want to either. I was startled out of my thoughts when I heard banging on the door.

"COME ON YOU POMPOUS! GET OUT BEFORE YOU ARE LATE AND YOU RUNIN YOUR CHANCES!!" Joshua yells, through the door.

I turn the water off and start drying off only to have my mind wonder back to her. Walking out I see Joshua laying in the same spot that I left him. Only difference is that there are clothes on the bed.

"What's this?" I ask, walking to get a pair of boxers from the drawer.

"Clothes."

Naw dip Sherlock...

"I decided since you were already running a little behind schedule that I would pick your clothes out for you."

"Thanks." I say, while slipping my boxers on up under my towel.

"I also texted her to tell her what to wear since she asked what would be appropriate to wear while sending her address."

"Thanks, mate appreciate it."

"No problem....so what's the deal with her?"

"What do you mean?" I ask, looking at the three outfits to choose from.

"I mean what's your plan with this girl?"

"In all honesty, I don't know mate. All I know is that I want to get to know her." I answer, honestly.

"Come on mate, she has a child for crying out loud."

"What does that have to do with anything? Cassidy has a kid and that didn't stop me." I say, looking at him.

"Yeah, but that was different. You was just trying to bone for a couple of nights. Even just having her as a lay look where that got you. You're playing 'Dad' to a kid that's not even yours and chick who lowkey not over you... look man, I'm just looking out for you is all."

"I understand and thank you, but I don't see her as lay to be honest, but if she was to offer I wouldn't pass it up either. Her body is phenomenal, plus it's just the first date so chill mate." I say, after putting my clothes on.

I left the room to the bathroom to brush my teeth and brush my hair back into a low bun. On my way out the bathroom he was still there.

"I promise I'm just looking out for you mate. I just don't want to see you with another crazy bitch especially if they have a child."