Chapter 1

' I'm home!' Shouted a voice from the hallway.
Suddenly my tiredness soon left me and I jumped up from the bed and ran downstairs.
' Come here baby girl, I've missed you!' Said my mom excitedly
For those who don't know me , HI! My name is Emily. Emily Lovato and yes my parents are the Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas. I've just turned 18 and I live here in LA. Oh , and I always produce music for singers and I would describe myself as a singer/songwriter. But more to that later.
If you're wondering why my mom returning has got me excited is because she had been away in Dallas visiting family for the past 2 weeks. I suppose I could have went with her but I go to school. Yes , public school. In interviews I always get those weird looks when I say I go to public school.
'Why not private school or get home schooled?' you ask?
Well my answer is simple. I actually enjoy school. Haha. I know you might be like ' Is this girl like for real?' Trust me , I ask myself this all the time but no , being caved inside with a tutor for most of the day does not tickle my fancy.
ANYWAY , less of the introduction of my life and back to this.

' I hate leaving you here by yourself! You should have come with us.' my mom muttered whilst embraced in a hug.

Pulling away from the hug , she held me at arms length. ' Seriously , everyone misses you. Next time , babes , stuff school , you're coming with us.'

'Oh damn. Stuff the system then I see? I'll think about it.' I smirked and walked out to the kitchen.

' Listen to your mother. Or I'll just tell Simon that you reject his offer.' replied my mom whilst scrolling through her phone.

' Huh?' For a second confusion wiped over me. No one mentioned anything about Simon and any offers , not that I can recall anyways. I would definitely remember if SIMON COWELL had mentioned anything or rang home.

' Hola! Hello! And what offer might that be?' I questioned. My mom , being the jerk that she is , playfully ignored me pretending to be engrossed in her phone.

'Mom, Mom , Mother , Madre , Demi , Demi , Demetria, Devo-'

' Alright , Alright' laughed my mom. ' Simon rang my cell earlier this morning wondering if you could call into his office tomorrow morning. He mentioned something about work and another potential customer but he said he would go over the details tomorrow when you call in.'

' Ohh. Yeah , well I guess yeah I can do that.' I grinned.

My mom walked over to the island in the middle of the kitchen and pulled me into a side hug.

'I'm proud of you kiddo, you know that right.'
Here we go again with the emotional talk.

I rolled my eyes.

' Hey, don't roll your eyes. I can see you , you know. No but for real , you've come a long way and you've been my rock. Look at my lil girl , grammy nominee and Teen Choice Award Winner. Next , you'll be winning more awards than me. But , I will not let that happen.' she smiled and ruffled my hair.

' In your dreams Demi' I smiled.

'It's mother dearest to you. What do you say. Pizza and movie night? I could not be bothered to cook. You know with jet lag and all that.' Mom replied.

'You sure you just don't fancy paying the repair man to come fix the oven after you are done cooking?' I grinned and starting to run out of the kitchen after mom was soon on my toes.

' Oi , you little shit. I have you know it , I make a fine ramen noodle dish.' She remarked closing the space between me and the wall.
' Now if you want your supper , I suggest you shift your little booty and pick a movie. Hint hint , that new horror movie looks really good. But that's if you want pizza that's all.'

' Alright , jeez I'm on it.' I said moving over to the living room , loading up Netflix.

Soon, we were both cuddled up on the sofa , with the remainder of the pizza lying in the box on the coffee table. With the TV glaring in the background I could feel my eyes drop.

' Looks like we are sleeping here tonight.' I thought to myself. Snuggling down into the blankets , I lay my head against my mom's shoulders and nodded off to sleep with the anticipation of tomorrow peaking over me and wondering who the new possible customer could be.

A/N

Alright , so this is my first completed chapter. I hope you like it! Obviously it's quite slow to work with at the start , but once the chapters get flowing in , I promise it will get better!
And the new customers MAY or MAY NOT be a girl group , whom are BO$$ and are totally WORTH IT :) Stay Tuned.
BTW, if you dont already know, this will be a fanfic about Lauren/you.