Luhan's Party (2)

I stepped out of the car, feeling a wave of anxiety overcoming me; unsure of why. We made our way to the front door and rung the bell. It was almost as if I felt my adrenaline pumping as I was also extremely excited to go indoors - something was changing inside of me, I had known everyone inside of that house all of my life yet I felt nervous to see them, or maybe someone.

"Hey guys!" Luhan said whilst opening the door; it immediately snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Everyone else is here; how did I know that the Byun's would be the last to arrive?" Luhan smiled

Mum and dad went into the living room to where the adults where whilst I followed Luhan and Baekhyun up the stairs to Luhan's bed room. His house was gigantic; it was immediately apparent that his family were quite wealthy. As soon as we got to his room and opened the doors, Laura flung her arms around me in a sigh of relief.

"I have been stuck with 11 guys for the past 30 minutes - it has been torture! I am so glad that you arrived!" She joked whilst the others just looked at her with expressions that looked as though they were offended although I knew that they were only messing around.

"Okay guys, I thought that we could all play 'hide'n'seek it', yes?" Luhan asked

"Hyung, you are joking right?" Sehun laughed jokingly

"I think that this is a great idea, besides who cares if we're too old to play right?" Suho exclaimed

"Yay, that's settled then lets all get into  3's with one pair left." Luhan explained

At once, everyone scrambled to get into groups, I wanted to go with Laura but she had been dragged off to join a team with Sehun and Luhan; besides, I didn't want to take her away from being with Sehun as I knew that she had a little bit of a crush on him. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder - it was Kai. Immediately, I felt pangs of anxiety inside of me and began to feel slightly flustered. I suddenly realised; do I have a thing for Kai?

"Hey, um, J did you wanna go in a pair as virtually everyone else is in three's..?" He asked smiling

I looked around noticing that everyone had suddenly stood still and were watching us smirking; had they set this up?

"Yes sure, Kai" I said whilst cheesily grinning.

The final teams decided were

1. Kai and myself

2. Laura, Sehun and Luhan

3. Baekhyun, D.O and Chen

4. Chanyeol, Lay and Suho

5. Tao, Kris and Xiumin

How was I going to manage playing 'hide'n'seek it' with Kai without making a fool of myself?!